Chapter 1

I was getting ready for my cousins fifteen later tonight. I had just finished taking a shower, so I decided to dry my hair and do my makeup.

"Amanda, you have thirty minutes to get ready or we'll leave without you!" my mom shouted from across the hall.

Damn, there's never a day I can get ready without being pressured with the time, but I mean whatever. I had decided upon wearing a maroon tight dress, with some black heels. I had curled my hair and some gold glittery eyeshadow to go with it. Damnn, I believe i looked pretty hot!
We all piled up in the car, and arrived to the salon a few minutes later.

------------------------------------

It was time for the litness to begin! I danced a few songs with my sister and one of my guy friends. I was pretty tired by midnight, but you know girls love to party so I just took a five minute rest. I was sitting at our table when I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I turned around to see a guy at around maybe my age maybe a little older. But damn that boy was sexy as fuck! I saw him stand up from his chair and make his way towards me. Oh shit! I thought to myself.

ERICKS POV
I was currently at my bestfriends fifteen, my friends were in the restroom at the moment and I was pretty bored since I didn't have a dancing partner, and it'd be gay to dance with one of my homeboys.
I couldn't keep my eyes off this girl for the past few hours. She looked pretty beautiful! Daamn mami, let me get them digits I thought to myself. I was then suddenly cut off my thoughts with the Dj playing some norteñas, oh god, I should ask the beautiful girl for a dance and get to talk to her for a few minutes. I was debating on it though, what if I got rejected or something? She caught me staring at her, with a smirk on my face I ended up making my way towards her and ask her if she wanted to dance. She said yes...Oh thank god!

"Hey, my name is Erick, what's yours beautiful?"

"Amanda" she replied with a blush.

"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl" I say with a grin.

We made our way to the dance floor and started dancing. For my dismay, the song went by too fast and I wanted more, but she said she had to go and I saw her walk away. Well damn, is this some cinderella type of shit or what? I was mad at myself, you could've at least asked for her number or something to keep in contact with her!
I made my way to my table where Jaime, Richard and Joel were sitting at.

"What's up bro? why all the sudden mood change?" Jaime asked me.

I told them about all about Amanda and what happend.

"Amanda? As in Amanda the one who was sitting right across from us? With the cuteass maroon dress?" Richard asked me.

"Yeah, why?" i told him.

"She's my mom bestfriends daughter, I know her dude..."

"You got her instagram?"

"Duh, its amxndaa_" He replied.

Im going to dm her tomorrow and ask for her number I thought to myself with a huge smile on my face. Well, afterall It was a nice party, I ended my night with me spamming and following Amanda.

AMANDA'S POV
Erick was so sweet and pretty hot, i must admit. I wanted to keep dancing with him, but it was a bit awkward since i never met that fella ever. So i made up an excuse to go home, to be honest I was super tired with all the week of school and final exam preparation. As I got home I saw my instagram notifications blowing up. Well damn, whose up at 4 in the morning on a sunday?
*erickbriancolon started following you* Hey, that's that hot guy from my cousins fifteen. *erickbriancolon liked your photo* I had over 16 notifications on that. Well someone was lurking. Nice fam!

*Hope you guys liked and enjoyed the first chapter! I'm a beginner at this as you can see. Im trying the best I can on this book (: and I just made up that instagram name btw, It's not mines or anything lol. If you guys wanna follow me on instagram its @_yahaaa 💖 Chapter 2 coming soon !!