Chapter 5

ERICK'S POV
The next morning I made my way to the gym with the guys. We were all currently in the same station: lifting weights.

"So, about Amanda.. do you like her?" Jaime asked me.

All the guys stopped what they were doing and started looking at me dead in the eyes. Well then, what a nice day it is right.

"I honestly don't know. Why is it so important to ask me this almost everyday?" I replied a little annoyed towards him.

"No reason, just a little curious you know. I bet she has a line for all her hoes trynna hit her up" Jaime said with a smirk.

What is up with Jaime, for real tho I thought to myself. He's been acting like a little bitch ever since I mentioned her from Liliana's fifteen. (Liliana is Erick's bestfriend btw)

"You know what, I think we need some food" Joel randomly said.

"Hell yeah, im starving" Richard added.

We decided upon IHOP, yeah ... we just came from the gym and we add more calories, but whatever i must admit im hungry as well. So i dont give a fuck. I ordered a hamburger since it was almost noon, I was about to take a bite out of it when my phone rings. The caller ID was private so I was curious to know who the hell would call me. I excused myself from the table and made my way to the hallway that led to the restroon,

"Hello?" I said as I answered the call.

"Hey babe, Its Julie, just wanted to let you know i miss you!"

What the fuck?! how'd she get my number? I changed it after I broke up with her a few months back, she's a fucking pshyco!

"What the hell, how did you even get my number!?"

"You know i have my ways, the same way you'll always be mine!" She said a little to paranoid.

What a weirdo. I hung up on her, not really in the mood for my Saturday to be ruined this early. I went back to the table I was sharing with the guys.

"Who was that on the phone?" Richard asked me

"I-it was my mom. She just wanted to check up on me" I stuttered out.

"Aww, that's so cute!" Joel added.

I started to eat my hamburger to avoid any following questions. Our waitress then came in with our bill, damn she was fine! she was maybe 18 or 19 but damn she had a nice ass. All the guys started checking her out, but I just focused on finishing my hamburger.
-----------------------------

It was already around 8 and I was getting ready to go sleep, but I decided to send Amanda a goodnight text hoping she'd answer back. It has only been one whole day without talking to her and it killed me !! Seconds later she replied..

"Goodnight handsome 😚" her text read.

Why is she so darn cute, why is she driving me so crazy. I need to chill with these feelings, damn erick calm the fuck down.

"Aye bro, my mom just called me saying she's having a small party next saturday, wanna go?" Richard said barging in into my room

"I don't know, i'll think about it"

"Amanda finna be there with her fineass" he said with his signature smirk.

" I mean i guess, if you insist. Yeah, sure i dont see why not, thanks dude."

Well the countdown officially begins now until the next time i see the beautiful girl of my dreams. Last thing I remember was Amanda and I dancing to El amor de mi vida at Lily's 15 ... and I knocked out quite quickly. Saturday where you at homie?

* Sorry guys, there was no Amanda POV this time 😩 Hope you guys liked this chapter! I know it wasn't long! But the next chapter will be longer! Thank you for evryone reading this story. 💗 Love you guys.