The dense dragon slayers realization

This will take place in the standard fairy tail universe sometime after the game magic games (no spoilers just giving the time line)
------------------------------------------------------
Natsu's P.O.V

I really need to get some advice on this i haven't been feeling to well lately

I'm constantly zoning out and I'm always feeling got (not normal fire mage hot) boiling hot and its on and off. I only feel like this when I'm on missions and I'm at the guild.

Actually i felt like this when i was in town yesterday and me, happy, and.......lucy were out shopping.

Huh i wonder is this because of Lu...

Hey flame brain snap out of it, said (the for one fully clothed) gray.

What do you want you ice cube.

(Gray) Everyone is trying to find a mission everyone's here well except lucy. Wonder what's keeping her.

At the mention of lucys name i snapped out of my train of thought but i should definitely talk to someone about this. I'll ask mira after this mission.

But Gary was right where is lucy

And almost as if on cue a certain celestial wizard came through the door.

Lucys P.O.V.

Damn i overslept its all that team of mine going on missions 24/7. I'm so exhausted but I'd better head over to the guild.

Right after i went through the guild doors my team Erza, Gray, Wendy,and of course that block had Natsu. Why is he always the same shade of pink as his hair when i see him. O well i guess it's not so bad......

He looks kind of cute like that.

I quickly shook my head and smacked my face a few times to snap myself out of that train of thought.

Natsus P.O.V

Crap I'm all flustered again i guess it really is lucy that is making me feel like this.

I hope she doesn't notice i feel like I'm bright red.

Nobody's P.O.V.

(Gray) natsu you alright looks like your burning up you sick or something.

(Lucy) Natsu's sick really.

(Natsu) no it's nothing.

Lucy being concerned leaned in close to natsus face.

Natsu's P.O.V

She's so close to me. I can feel get breathing on me, and she smells *snif snif*she smells amazing just like strawberries and a hint of vanilla.

I've been to her apartment enough times to know that that was her shampoo and body wash.

But still they smelled different on her sweeter. Almost intoxicating. I could feel all the blood in my body rushing to my head. A crap I'm feeling dizzy.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Natsu's face was bright red and he was starting to stumble.

(Lucy) are you alright natsu you don't look so good

(Natsu) I never noticed she was so beautiful......so close

Nobody's P.O.V.

Natsu collapsed

Lucy was right next to him and caught him but struggled to hold him up. Luckily Gray stepped in and tossed him over his shoulder and was heading to the fairy tail infirmary.

(Mira) Gray were rebuilding the infirmary.

(Gray) then where do i put this lug.

(Lucy) I don't live to far and he'll probably wake up soon he can get some rest at my apartment.

(Gray) alright if that's what you think is best.

(Lucy) he practically lives there anyway. It's annoying but he's helping pay my rent since he's the muscle on our missions and its not like i hate him being there.

She mumbled the last part under her breath before she realized she had said it turning a little red as she blushed but she was in front of Gray since she was unlocking her apartment.

------------------------------------------------------

It'll get a lot more interesting in the next chapter i promise and I'd like some feed back on how my writing style is and I'd i can improve it.

Thanks for reading I'll upload soon