Chapter 1: What my life...

I watch the water pouring from the sky. It raining outside of my house, but I was ok with that. Seeing the rain falling like snow even though I never see snow in my life. I wonder how life is, but the life I am hang on to is not special to me.

As you see, I live with no one. I have no relative, relationships with others, and the parents I have no memory of them . I have no memory of myself or the past. The only clue is my name, Hunter, that all. When I first arrive here, I met the lady who gave me a golden-silver pocket watch and told me to never let go it. But my memory started fade afterwards. I want to know the truth but it is hard to find it. I look at the clock and remember that I have school tomorrow.

I am a smart kid in Golden Spark High School. They said that I am focus in class and have great abilities in many sports and relays. It kinda annoying to deal with teachers who are pushy. They want me to attend a better education, but I refuse the offer. So I am there until graduation day. I understand it sort of selfish and hard, but I have my own ways in my life. It not like that something might not happen to me.

A teenage like me have their own purposes in life and I hate my life being controlled like this. My emotion of sadness flow though me. The life I live is normal and I don't like get into anyone business. But for some reason, my body laid on fluffy bed and my head land on the pillow of the bed. My hand stay on my fore head and the eyes wanted to sleep.

But a knock on the door echo though the house and I thought no one would come on a raining day like this and I rarely get visitor. I lift my body up and head to the door at the end of the hallway. I check to see who out there but it is so foggy that it is hard to see. My hand grab the door knob and slowly twist the knob. I can't believe they did something crazy after that...

Once I open the door, men in black suit just pull me down and drugged me too.
Life is terrible you know and I always get into trouble that I don't get involved into.