Pt1~ Just a Dream? ~

You were sitting in your room on your bed, sleeping peacefully.

Dream: You were walking through an abandoned carnival. "H-Hello? I-Is anyone h-here?" You asked shaking. No response. "Hmmm....." Suddenly you heard a cackled laugh. "WHO'S THERE?!" You screamed. Suddenly a black and white figure appeared in front of you. You looked up and saw a white skinned clown with black hair, a long cone shaped monochrome nose, and greyish eyes. Black lips, and sharp teeth too. You looked him up and down, he wore suspenders, long monochrome sleeves, monochrome feathers on his shoulders, and claws for hands. "Hi there beautiful, want some candy?" He asked, handing you a piece of candy. "T-thank you." You managed to say. "Oh deary me! I didn't tell you my name! I'm Jack, Laughing Jack, you are?" "(Y/N)" What a pretty name for a pretty lady!" You blushed at his comment. "Too bad I have to kill you.." "WAIT WHAT?!?" You dashed for the gates....

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Huh?! Oh....*sigh* just my alarm....but...that dream seemed really....real.......ugh..." You said getting out of your bed in your PJs. You walked down stairs to make breakfast. "Cereal, toast, eggs, bacon, grits, sausage....which one?...bacon...yes..." You thought as you grabbed the bacon from the freezer. You cooked the bacon and put it on a plate.

You then heard a knock at the door. "Be right there!" You ran to the door and saw....

(Cliff hanger, srry, weellllll....bye ~Female Gamzee)