Chapter 1

So um..the squad said to write a book so I though why not try too.  Now I'm here writing with a dislocated finger xD and yeah this will probably suck so be warned. Lmao Krislex will be in this book.. 😅
Cover made by XWinterbabeX
•••••••••••
One minute everything was fine. My friends were happy and being their weird ass selves . Everything was normal. The next minute Ashley and Evie are crying their asses off, Asia beside them not moving just staring at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Jack is trying to hold back tears but gave up and let one slip, and I'm pissed off, sad, but most of all guilty. Guilty because of me Kristein doesn't remember anything. My own girlfriend doesn't remember anything, because of me...
••••••••
"Ashley get your ass back here!" Kristein yelled. I chuckled and sat down across form Jack.
"What's with them?" I asked. Watching Kristein chase Ashely around the football filed. "Beats me one minute they were there talking about whatever girls talk about and the next thing you know it Ashley takes off running Kris right behind her." Jack explains. I nodded and started eating my lunch. Asia and Evie joined us 5 minutes later and asked
about why Kris is chasing Ash around. Again Jack explains what happens. Couple minutes later Ash takes a seat next to Evie while Kris comes and lays down with her head on my lap. I looked down and smiled at her. She returned the smile and grabbed my food and started munching on it. I looked up and saw my friends looking at us and grinning. "What?" I asked confused. "Oh nothing really just thinking about how cute you too are." Evie answered. I looked down and grinned while Kris blushed. " Good please both of you stop being cute." Ash said. I laughed and shook my head.
"So Jacqueline, how was your date with Alyssa last night?" I winked at Jack. Jack grinned. "Wait what you went on a date and you never told us!" The girls yelled. Jack nodded and started telling us about Alyssa. My phone started to ring but no one noticed. Kris sat up giving me a chance to stand up. Jack stopped talking and looked at me. "I just have to answer this call." He nodded and continued on talking. I looked down my phone and saw it was a private number.
"Hello?" I asked
"So your girlfriend Kristein she's special eh." A somewhat familiar voice said
"Who the fuck are you!? " I yelled.
"That doesn't matter but I'm just warning you keep your girlfriend safe."
With that he hung up. I swear I new that voice from somewhere but I couldn't remember. Although I couldn't get what he said out of my head "keep your girlfriend safe" Who that fuck was he and what did he mean by that. I walked back to see Asia talking about how she stayed up all night baking cupcakes just so Jack and I could eat it all the next day. I remember that day. I laughed at the memory. I sat down next to Kris gabbing her hand and intertwining it with mine. "Who called you?" Asia asked.  "My dad." I lied. "He wanted my to come home and help him with something." She nodded and went back to telling her story.  I zoned out. I couldn't stop thinking about what the guy said. I mean what did he mean by keeping Kris safe. Who was he and what did he want from me. "Hey Alex!" Someone yelled snapping me out I trance. I guess I spaced out. "Are you okay you seem distracted?" Kris asked. I looked down to see her brown eyes. They were filled with worry and confusion. I gave her a reassuring smile and nodded. "I'm fine but I really have to go." I said giving her a quick kiss. I looked up and said bye to Ash, Asia, Evie, and Jack.
••••••
Once I got in my car I took the cigarette pack out of my car compartment and lit it up. I didn't usually smoke, Only when I'm stressed or pissed off.  I sped out of the school parking lot and headed home. It was usually a 15 minute drive but since I was going way past the limit it only took about 7 minutes. I typed in the code to open the gates to my house. My parents have really good jobs so you could say I was pretty wealthy and no I'm not some spoiled rich kid. I parked my car and went inside to see maids cleaning the house and running around doing whatever they needed to do. Some stopped and greeted me. I smiled and kept walking. I reached my dads office and saw him typing away on his computer. Wow surprised he was actually home. I cleared my throat and he looked up. I gave me a tired smile and motioned for me to sit down. I went and sat on one of the chairs in front of him. "Arn't your suppose to be at school?" He asked me. I nodded but stayed silent debating whether or not to tell him about the call. "I just wasn't feeling well." I answered. He nodded and started typing away. I sighed and left the room going up another flight of stairs that led to my room. I pushed the door open and laid on my bed.
I guess I feel asleep since I woke up to my phone ringing. I sat up and noticed I had a so many missed calls from Jack. And a few text messages from a private number
000-000-0000: Your going to regret leaving your girlfriend.
000-000-0000:Say bye to Kristien.
I decided to shake it off and call Jack back.
"Alex thank god why the fuck weren't you answering!?"
"Sorry Jack I feel asleep." I answered
"Never mind that. You have to come to the hospital Kris...she got into an accident."
With that said I jumped in my car and sped off.

NOT EDITED!!!