What ???

No one's POV

She couldn't sleep that night. Manik lied down his bed and was lost in the questions of his. He couldn't sleep aswell.
Time has passed and both had tears in their eyes. Nandini remember *that night*. She cried.

Manik was lying on the bed, he was confused and tried to remember something of that night but he couldn't remember anything about it.

Manik says to himself :"Why did she say that? And if it's truth then why can't I remember that? Something is definitely wrong!"

He couldn't sleep and got angry why he can't remember... He stood up and went straight to the kitchen. He took a cup of water and drank that. While drinking he got to see something strange in the trashcan. He put the water on the table and walked towards the trashcan. He opened the bag in it and saw some pill (medicines). He reads what is written on it. Manik :"Scopolamine?" He got confused... "What is this?" It was a box where the tablets must come from. He goes back to his room and takes the box with him. He opens his laptop and searches for the name "Scopolamine". But whatever he had to read, he got hell shocked. Manik :"What??? Drug???" He reads a line from the text. "Scopolamine is a drug which can change somebodies personality. If someone takes this drug, that person would be able to do everything and anything. This drug reacts only for 12 hours and after that, that person might not remember the 12 hours of his life." And now he understood everything. "It was me! It was me, who did this to her...but who gave me the tablets and when?" He keeps on thinking and then he fell asleep on the couch with the laptop on his lap.

In the morning. Manik wakes up. He puts the laptop on the table and goes straight to Nandini's room. She was lying on the bed and crying. He saw it and a tear dropped down his face. He comes near to the bed and keeps looking at her but she ignores him and looks somewhere else. Manik knees down and takes her hand. Manik :"I am sorry Nandini. I am damn sorry. Whatever have had happened, I am sorry." Nandini looks at him. He cries. She keeps quiet. Manik :"Nandini..." He stops and keeps looking at her and then says :"I love you, I love you Nandini!, But Nandini, I don't remember that I have did this to you." Nandini shouts :"Yeh sab tumne kiya hai!" She looks angry. Manik stands up and comes on top of her. She tries to push him but in vain, she has no strength. Manik lies his head on hers and looks straight into her eyes. She tries to avoid his eyes. Manik :"Look at my eyes!!!" He has red and teary eyes. Manik :"Look at my eyes and tell me that you don't love me!" She does nothing. "Do it Nandini!" "come on Nandini!!!" Nandini says :"I HATE YOU MANIK MALHOTRA!!! I HATE YOU!!!" They both look at each other for a while.. but Manik never thought she would say that... Manik says :"Ok Miss Nandini. I will make you see, that it was not my fault doing this to you." He takes out the box from his pants bag. He shows it to her. "See! It's a drug! Someone must have put it into my glass. And I will get out who it is!" Nandini gets angry and slaps him hard on his face! Nandini :"You are lying! Again! Can't you be honest... just once???!! Do you think I will believe in your stories? Do you think am a fool? Just leave now!!! Leave!!!" Manik gets angry and leaves the room without saying anything. Nandini cries.

Manik calls someone... Manik :"Hey baby, where are you? We have to talk." He leaves to his car and drives away.