Chapter 3: First Encounter

Papunta na kami sa Coffee shop, when something happen..

A bump into a girl

"I'm sorry Miss, I didn't mean it"

"Look at your way! Stupid. Di mo ba ko kilala?" She ask me

"No I don't. But it doesn't mean you will call me stupid. I'm sorry"

She rolled her eyes. And Fey came by

"Sofie, is their any problem?' She ask me at she look at the girl in front of me. Then three girls also came by in our direction

"Cheska, is their any problem?" One of them ask the girl in front of me

"That stupid girl, she bump on me" she explained.

"I said sorry I didn't mean it"

And Bernadette enter the conversation "Cheska! Sobra ka na. Nagsorry na mga so Sofia diba. Isn't that enough? You're acting like a kid" as she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go Cheska, hayaan mo na. Its our first day. Bawas ganda points kay Jake" as a girl told that, they walk to the different direction. And we all go to the Coffee shop. As we are walking Fey ask me "Sofia are you OK?" She ask me as she us worrying. "I'm OK, why?"
"Are you sure?" She added. We are I the coffee shop right know, we sit beside the coffee shops window...

Madison stand up.

"Guys, anong order nyo?" She ask

"Frappe"

"Coffee"

"Bake mac then tea"

"Ikaw Sofie, what do you want" Madison ask me.

"Coffee lang"

"Ok"

She went to the counter, para magorder

"Amanda sino yung babae kanina? She seems like mataray" I stare at Amanda's eyes, na nagtataka...

"She is Cheska Gomez, isa sa feeling reyna sa campus. At akala nya sya ang pinaka maganda, at she has a crush on Jake. Papansin sya pag nanjan si Jake, kaso never pang nagpakita ng interest sakanya si Jake" she said..