Chapter 1.

October 7th, 2012.
8:00pm.

'Hi my name is Moana. This is how my life was before i died. '

*°*°*°

My lungs inhaled the only free thing on this earth. Air. It was beautiful, as per usual at this time at night, the birds flying above me and the aroma of fresh cut grass filled my nose. I sat on the stairs that led to my front door with a book on my lap and a pen pressed to the page. My hazel eyes located the first object in front of me squinting slightly as i sketched in the book without looking at it. After what felt like 20 minutes i looked at the drawing and smile to myself.

When i placed the tip of my pencil against the paper once more the street light twitched making my eyes widen in fear. The book slammed close and i stood up with shaky legs. As i reached for the nob my knees buckled, i could feel a bad energy overflowing my body. I stumbled to open the door once my whole body felt weak. Throwing myself in the house before i felt the one and only person i can trust rubbing circles on my back. "Mom?" My head echoed her name until it was unbearably loud. "Shh darling , its okay." my mother ran her fingers through my hair calming me as best as she could.

**
-Flashback 8 years ago-

My eyes landed on my mother who was too deep in fear and sorrow. Her bottom lip quivered  as her eyes were wide with tears. "Mom?" my voice came out broken. I looked at my father who was right in front of our car, backing up with a gun in his hand.

-End of Flashback-

**
October 8th, 2012

When the clock striked 6 o'clock am, a loud obnoxious noise released from my phone. I hated the sound with a burning passion in my soul, but that was the only thing that was yelling at me to shut the thing off. Once i was fully in the bathroom i closed the door and stripped myself from my clothes, hopping into a he shower.

Looking into the mirror, I was checking out the school uniform. "Maybe." I couldn't help how I felt about the uniform, but I was kinda happy about not wearing brands of clothing. I didn't like Jordan's and most definitely did not like wearing Nike. I stood to my combat boots and my Converse look alike shoes. Although, for my uniform I have to wear specific clothes. Dark jeans, black shoes, and the schools shirt which was baby blue.

Once I was fully ready, I walked down the stairs; almost immediately stopped by my mother. "Moana," She paused. "I know you're a big girl, hush. I know you're growing into a women, I just can't believe my one and only baby girl is already in Junior year." I couldn't help but roll my eyes as my mother spoke, softening up a little as I seen her green eyes water. "Even though I'm getting older, I will always be my mom's little girl." I gave my mother a hug and kiss on the cheek as we both said our good-bye's.
"I love you."
"I love you more." With that, I left to catch up with some friends to walk to school.
**

So far so good. I'm sorry for the short chapter. I decided to just upload something to at least get it out there. Enjoy. X
Share
Comment
&
Vote
-Tazza_2010