Chapter 1: The Job Here We Come!

Welcome to my 2nd story! I have changed this up, so stay tuned! Thanks!! <3

*Enjoy!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

It was around the afternoon in Magnolia. Children running around, cars coming from all directions. But in the center of all this happening, a friendly guild was here. Everyone who was in the guild or outside has a welcoming feeling from it. It made everyone feel as if they are family.

This guild is FairyTail.

A certain blond hair girl was just about to enter that guild before a fellow member of hers opened it first.

"Hey Lucy! I was just about to go and see if you wanted to take a job," A requip mage said softly.

The girl now known as Lucy smiled at this girl. "Sure. I was just getting bored, so I decided to head over before it got too late." She explained.

The other girl nodded in response. She moved over as Lucy walked in.

"Noisy as ever I see." She mumbled to herself.

"Watch out Luce!" A pink haired mage said. Lucy saw a chair coming straight for her. Right when she saw it, she ducked immediately.

When Lucy saw that the coast was clear, she stood back up. She sighed and headed toward the bar.

"Hello Lucy. What can I get you?" Mira asked.

The blond put a hand on her chin. "The usual I guess." Lucy said and slightly smiled.

"Sure thing! Anything bothering you?" Mira also asked as she went to go get Lucy her strawberry milkshake.

"Just tired I guess," Lucy said while yawning.

A light bulb appeared above Mira. "Why don't you go take a job with the others?"

"Erza just asked me. When I finished my milkshake then we'll go," Lucy replied to her.

"Well here you are! Good luck!" Mira said cheerfully and handed the milkshake to Lucy.

A pink haired mage with a blue exceed came behind Lucy. The mage put an arm around her shoulders. "Hey Luce! Almost ready to go?" He asked, eager to go on a job.

"Yup! Hold on, let me finish though," Lucy said to him. "Why don't you go get the others while I'm having my drink Natsu?"

"Okay! Let's go Happy," A guy now known as Natsu said to the exceed beside him.

"Aye!" Happy replied and ran off with Natsu to get the others.

Mira looked between Natsu and Lucy. She smiled and looked back at Lucy. To her, Lucy looked almost depressed, but Mira is sure if she goes on a job, it might make her happier.

Lucy stood up and went toward the team.

"Ready to go Lucy?" A little girl with long, blue hair asked her. The blond nodded and smiled.

"We picked out this one. What do you think?" An ice mage named Gray asked her.

"Hmm..." Lucy thought as she skimmed through the paper. She read it out loud. "I need help finding a stone. It's not known of what it does, but it sounds worth the risk... 900,000 Jewels! That's a lot for a stone guys. Do you think it's almost set up?" Lucy asked as she looked at the others.

"What could happen?" Natsu asked. Everyone looked at him. "What?" He asked again.

Gray sighed. "It could be, but unless we try it, we won't know for sure."

"If we don't take it, someone else could which is why I want to make sure we don't let this job in anyone else's hands." Erza reasoned with Lucy.

"W-well I guess we can," The blonde said, giving up.

"Alright! Let's go!" Natsu yelled, taking Lucy's wrist, and running out the guild with the others trailing behind him after they got the job stamped by Mira who shook her head with worry.