Ebony's drama

"Ebony what ya ass do in this house anyways besides eat and sleep?" My mom asked scratching her scalp. She has really nice hair, which I inherited, but she say ain't nobody got time to take care of it. "I do stuff" I said defensively. "Like what little girl?" She asked her hands on her hips. "I clean, and I do the dishes all while putting food on that nasty ass dining room table" I said sitting up from my comfortable spot on the couch. "Whatever, I'm going out with some people, don't do anything stupid" she said grabbing her house keys. "Got it" I said sarcastically before getting up from the couch. I looked around the dingy apartment and rolled my eyes heavenward. " I need to get the hell out of this dump" I said aloud before picking up a carton of left over Chinese food and throwing it out. I was about to go take a shower when the house phone began to ring.

"Hello?"
"Ebony, it's Mia, I'm at the mall, you comin'?"
"Now?"
"Yeah , when else?"
"No cash and I need a bath"
"Fine, well just go together tommorow"
"Alright, bye" I said hanging up.

Me and Mia just head down to the mall and shoplift if that's what you wanna call it. Cause my moms always saving her money for a Baggie of weed, and then tells me to go get a job. Getting a job would be bliss, because I never have any hard earned cash in my hands. Just the cash Mia gets from her rich ass grandfather. I peeled out of my clothes and went into the peeling dirty shower.