Chapter One: Beauty And The Beast

Fix You

A/N: bare with me. I wrote this a long time ago. I have not gone back and edited. It is not finished. I just thought it was time to get it out there and see if people wanted me to continue. Hope you all enjoy.

Chapter One: Beauty And The Beast

"Hey tough guy, whatcha in here for?" Some older kid spat at him.

"Shit with my dad." He shrugged, trying to ignore the guy.

"You won't last a day in here." The guy laughed.

"That's because I'm not like you. I'm not supposed to be here." He spat back.

"Are you saying you're better than me, faggot?" He asked.

"I didn't say that." He said quickly.

"Not in so many words." He growled and punched him in the face. "Maybe that'll teach you not to mess with Karofsky."

"Maybe someone should teach Karofsky not to refer to himself in third person." He groaned feeling the burning in his nose.

"That's it." Karofsky rolled his eyes and punched him one more time, busting his lip. He quickly ran away after that so not to get caught.

"Blaine Anderson." He heard his name and groaned. "Administrative office with me. Now."

It was such a harsh order, but he did as told. Why be here when he could be anywhere else?

He followed the man that gave him the order and realized he was being led out of the building. Outside the gates. Outside to freedom.

"Heather, this is Blaine." The guy said and he was staring at this blonde haired woman with confusion. Why did she care who he was?

"Can I speak with you alone for a moment?" The woman -Heather- asked.

"Sure." The guy said and they moved away from Blaine, who was standing there with a still bleeding lip, bruised cheek, and what felt like a broken nose.

"What happened to his face?" She asked, she wasn't being very quiet.

"Some of the kids tend to get jealous with new blood in the mix." He said.

"I can't let someone violent into my house." She murmured but Blaine could still hear her. And he didn't blame her. He didn't want to go with her anymore than she wanted to take him.

"I promise it was a one time thing." He said.

The two began to talk a little quieter and Blaine couldn't tell what they were saying anymore. But the conversation was intense and pleading, that much he could tell. After a few minutes they both walked back over to him.

"Where's Cooper?" Blaine asked immediately.

"We can't give you that kind of information, Mr. Anderson." The man said.

"Mr. Anderson was my dead beat father. I'd rather you just call me Blaine." Blaine muttered. "Why can't I talk to him?"

"You just can't right now." The man said. "Now Blaine, this is Heather."

"Yeah, I got that much." He rolled his eyes.

"She will be your new foster mom for the time being." The man added.

And there was the kicker.

•••

"Blaine, these are the twins. Katie and Finn." Heather said, motioning to the two helping with dinner. "They were in the foster system too. We've had them for about eight years and we legally adopted them about-"