London England April 5, 4087

The woman came up to me. She was a mess. She sobbed and threatened and, finally, begged for me to find what happened to her son. She told me about him:

Name: Richard Asbury

Age: 24

Eye color (I always ask the eye color for some reason): a shade of bluey ( if that is even a color) -green

Hair color: brown

Other facts: his nose is kind of big (ok....?) He used work in Neatech,

"Oh he still works in Neatech," she interrupted

"huh?"

"He makes the announcements. On the screen you see his face and hear his voice."

I sighed in exasperation. You see Alex, it is very often now that we get fake cases. "then why are you coming to me?!"

"well I can't get to him." she said.

"and what is that supposed to mean?" I asked impatiently

"I tried to contact him; first through EMessage, and ECall and finally tried the Neatech network!"

I looked at her pointedly "Well Mrs.Asbury, have you ever considered the fact that your son might be...busy?"

"oh no, he always responds to me. And it's been a whole 3 months! What do you think? I'm his mother!"

"Fine," I said. "tell me what you think happened to him"

"I think he was captured by Neatech, and forced to work for them while being tortured!" I stared at her expectantly. She took a few calming breaths and continued. "He didn't use to work in the announcement section. In fact, he worked in a much higher level, which is why I am suspicious about the whole still-working-with-Neatech thing. He worked in the Hackproof department, which is protecting from tech-criminals. Right before he stopped responding to me, I noticed that he was acting strange. I went to visit him, and-"

"when did you visit him?" I interrupted. It is important to know everything in a case.

"oh, about 4 months ago. Anyway, I was surprised that he had a Computerized First Aid Emulator in his room, because those are for old people or soldiers or something like that. I was even more surprised when I saw that he had a Sensory Home Protection Droid and a Cybernetic Bomb Disposal System. It was as if he was preparing for a war!" she gave a nervous laugh, like she was waiting for me to chuckle too. I stared at her, completely serious.

"when I asked him what they were for, he stared out the window and didn't answer. Even stranger, in the middle of the night (like, 12:00 AM!) I heard him talking to another man. I couldn't hear much, but enough to know that they and a bunch of people were going to meet up sometime somewhere dangerous because the other man said : Remember, if we try, we can fight it."

Remember, if we try, we can fight it.

while I'm sitting here Alex, writing this, I can't forget those words. I've heard them somewhere, or seen them. Well, I should stop writing, it's the middle of the night (like 12:00 AM!).

Good dreaming.