Kimimaro, the Strongest

Sasuke panted heavily as he stared at the wounded Kaguya clan member. Kimimaro also stared at Sasuke, his green eyes locked onto the black haired male. 

    You bastard, Sasuke thought.

   "Since you want to save Orochimaru so much, I'll have to kill you first," he yelled at the white-haired male. Kimimaro closed his eyes as the wind picked up his hair again. It took a few moments for him to steady his breathing.

   "I no longer fight through physical means," Kimimaro started. He placed a hand on his damaged chest, coating it with his own blood.

   "Therefore, bodily wounds like this won't be enough to kill me. My ability to continue fighting stems from Lord Orochimaru's spirit!" he yelled. A single drop of blood landed on the ground. Behind the bones, Orochimaru was converting back to his human form. Once he completed doing so, he jumped to Kimimaro's side, crossing his arms. Kimimaro looked at him with a gentle smile, bowing his head.

   "I'll finish him off, my lord," he told him.

   Sasuke took a step forward, tightly clutching a kunai. 

   "If you still fight for his sake, you'll die today," he declared. Kimimaro opened an eye. 

   I will not perish until Lord Orochimaru's goals are met. I made that promise a long time ago.

   "Then try and kill me, you weakling," replied Kimimaro. Black markings slowly spread all over his skin as a bone popped out of his shoulder. He held onto it and pointed it at Sasuke with a smirk. 

   After letting out a grunt, Sasuke dashed towards Kimimaro, flicking his hand to the right. Kimimaro matched the Uchiha's speed by swinging the bone to the left to deflect the kunai. Sasuke continued to throw kunai at Kimimaro, who swung the bone left and right, continuing to knock the blades away. A fierce sound was made as their weapons continued to strike each other.

   Sasuke jumped backwards before rushing forward, throwing another kunai. Kimimaro squinted before hitting the kunai away. The knife landed on the ground nearby. Sasuke would then appear in front of Kimimaro, landing a heavy kick to his chest. Kimimaro grunted with pain before spinning around, directing a sharp kick to Sasuke's abdomen. Sasuke flew back, snatching the kunai from before mid-air before landing, rushing forward. 

   The two shinobi continued to clash, their weapons clanging against each other. Sasuke jumped back once more, panting. Kimimaro was also panting as he pointed the bone at Sasuke again. 

   He's good, thought the Kaguya clan member. Or at least, better than his partner.

   Sasuke smirked a little as he pointed to the hole in Kimimaro's chest.

   "Your movements have gotten slower. How much longer will you deny your wounds are slowing you down?" he asked. Kimimaro didn't respond. Instead, he rushed forward, swinging the bone quicker than ever before. Sasuke's eyes widened as he managed to quickly duck. The bone had scratched Sasuke's cheek, drawing a line of blood.

   The white-haired male gasped as his breathing grew faster again. He clutched his chest as he stumbled backwards, coughing up blood as his eyes once again grew bloodshot.

   What's happening to me?! 

   Seizing the opportunity, Sasuke shoved the kunai into Kimimaro's chest. The blade had pierced Kimimaro's exposed heart. Blood landed on Sasuke's face. He stood slowly as Kimimaro's limp body laid against his shoulder. The bones behind Orochimaru shattered apart immediately afterwards.

   "So, he's really dead now," muttered the Sannin. He then began to give a light chuckle, which soon grew into a maniacal laugh. Sasuke clenched his fists as he turned to the Sannin. 

   "The next person who's going to die is you, Orochimaru!" he said. 

   "I'm going to be nice for a change and reunite you with your brother," Orochimaru said with a grin. 

   "What?!" Sasuke boomed.

   Don't tell me he's going to use that technique again!

   Orochimaru smirked widely as he performed multiple hand signs before slapping his hand on the ground. 

   "Summoning Jutsu... REANIMATION!" he yelled. 

   Several wooden boxes with seals began to rise from the ground. An eerie creaking noise filled the area. The seals on the boxes turned red as the cases fell to the ground. 

   Sasuke looked in utter horror as he watched Itachi Uchiha, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Hashirama Senju, Haku of the Hidden Mist, and Deidara of the Hidden Cloud emerge from the boxes, all of them wearing red cloaks.