Prologue

She was always spoken behind her back about her curiosity killing her one day for looking into something she shouldn't have but she only ignored them even if it hurts a lot she simply walked forward from it and became an amazing person to others.

She was running as fast as her weak legs could take her while never looking behind her for she from experience of the very few scary movies she had watch was to never look behind you when running away or the once looking forward the one after you would be there and kill you.

That's what she didn't do not looking behind her to keep her alive just a little longer so she could get back to her apartment where she would be safer for now, but with her no so much in shape body she wasn't going to reach it in time before collapsing from exhaustion of running so much making her push herself even more to get there right now while never looking back from her the whole time while turning from left to right.

Sadly her efforts were in vain for she was pulled and pushed into the wall of an alley making her try to scream only to get her mouth covered making it sound muffled and impossible to hear as tears stream down her cheeks from how scared she was right now from the person who caught her just now "I win honey~" he smirked at her "Now I get my reward~" he added before his hands snaked into her jeans making her try to get away even more from him but her efforts were no good for she was to tired from the running.

It was over, she had lost to a mutant snake man that was now going to rape her as she tried to get away just because she came out of a store to buy a simple few things and was later on going to be killed from the same man that was licking her neck right now, she simply closed her eyes tightly to no longer need to see any of this as it was too much for her right now and only wanted to forget this and wake up in her bed where she was safe right now and not here.

How did this went from the best moving ever! To her worst choice and nightmare!?