Prologue

The Wendigo. A blood thirsty, carnivorous creature that lurks around Mount Washington grounds. Milky eyes, slim figure, fast movements akin to spider. Such terrible creatures sadly rule the wretched mountain top, and result to acts of cannibalism with one another, or a human who 'trespasses' onto the mountain.

These monsters have been around for such a long time. The most known time for them, was the 1950's. Men were trapped in the mines. Multiple ones died, and some lived. In order to remain alive for the rest of the time, they fed on the dead workers. One by one. Flesh by flesh. Guts by guts.

The miners started to deform. Change. They gained swift movements, the milky eyes, everything. After eating the dead miners, the Wendigo spirit took over them...and they changed. They changed a great deal. They were now held captive, by the spirits, the devil, the Wakkapitew. They weren't their own person anymore.

Cannibalism is a dangerous act on Mount Washington.
If only poor little Hannah and Josh knew that...

She would have accepted fate. He wouldn't have pulled the 'prank'. She wouldn't have eaten Bethany. He'd be okay. She'd be dead, but free.

Free from The Wendigo.

————————————————
I hope you enjoyed the prologue! This was simply just a justification and relapse of Wendigo history for you, incase you may have forgotten some.

NOTE: Please listen to the video whilst reading! It sets a mood!

~WonderinglyWanted💕
—————————————————