Waking up

I woke up in a dark area that you haven't seen before. I slowly get up and looks around with my (E/C). You can barely see any light, and I notice there is barely any room to move around. The area is cold and hard, like some kind of metal. The next sound my heard was a sound of a click and then something was opening. It was a door and then the small area was filled with light. I started to walk towards the light. I feel the warmth of the sun against my (S/C) body. I looked around to find green plants and brown soil. It felt great to have the soil between my toes, a lot better then the hard metal. I looked around to find high walls with some kind of windows. I tilted my head and started to walk around the new area. Leaving my footprints in the soil, wondering where the heck I am. I see some people in the windows. I tilt my head and walked closer to the glass and some of the people jumped back. I roared at the glass and started to sniff it. The next thing I see is a red fire thing fly by my head and then I see a good looking goat. I left the people alone and walked towards the goat. I chopped onto the goat and shook it in my jaws. I throw my head back and swallowed it. I walked away to find a lake or pond to get a drink from. The people were screaming as I walked away. I found a pond with nice cool water that looks really clean. If I listen carefully, I hear screaming from people and birds. I hear other dinosaurs. I tilted my head and wondered why I'm in here not out there. I growled and started to walk around. Things started to quiet down when the sun was starting to set. I walked out to the window area to see if there were any people. There was only one, he was stood there like he was studding me. I walked closer to the glass to get a better look. He didn't move from his spot, he didn't jump back, and he didn't look scared. He just smirked and started to walk away. I turned to walk away with a yawn. I walked till I find a comfy spot under a bunch of trees. I walked under the trees and laid down. I kept my head up and looked around before laying it down to close my eyes. I let the sleep take me over and waited for what will come tomorrow.