Four~~

Summer

I woke up silence, I looked at the baby and he was playing with his feet. I got up and got the baby, when I heard someone say and where do you think you going. I turned to see Dallas. Get yo ass back over here, I sat down then the door bell rung. He opened the door, I couldn't see who it was because he was in the way.

When he moved, this girl walked in. She was pretty, she had hair that reached her shoulders and brown skinned with a nice figure. They kissed and then she looked over at me,is that the baby she asked him still looking at me like she was reading my mind.

Yeah give her the baby he said pointing his fingers to me then back at the girl. I handed her the baby and she sat down, are you sure we're ready to take care of a baby she said looking at the baby. Yeah he said sitting beside her.

They couldn't take him, he was like the only family I have. I looked down feeling sad , I know this feeling I've had it a lot.

We should name him after you she said smiling and looking at Dallas. If you want to he said kissing her. Dallas it is she said smiling at the baby.

His name is Kayden I said trying not to yell. She looked up as if i hadn't said anything, not anymore she said looking back down. I got up and grabbed Kayden and walked out ,only to be met by Trevon. I turned around to see Dallas and the girl. Bruh wassup Trevon said showing his white teeth.

Dallas get my baby away from her. Oh yall want the baby Trevon said looking at them confused. Yeah we was thinking bout keeping it Dallas said.

Give the damn baby to them Trevon said staring at me. Don't make me give him up, he's the only one I got and you know that. I felt warm tears roll down my cheek. It got quiet, and I could tell they were looking at me without even looking up.

I walked away, and was hoping I wouldn't get called back but Trvon said Summer don't make me do this. I turned around to see a gun pointed in my direction. Pass them the baby and we can go inside and handle this the right way. I looked at Kayden, and then looked up and walked towards Dallas I handed him the baby. And walked inside slowly, I was pushed down and that's all I remember.

Short Chapter~ sorry