Johann imagine pt.5

Enjoy

/

Karla

"So you're saying she could be lying?" He starts breathing hard.

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying!" He groans, "She's probably fucking lying! You know how crazy she is." True.

"Well then why don't you find out for yourself for sure? You're going to man up and try to go get the truth out of her, and I'm not even supposed to be talking to you." Ugh.

"Who fucking said!?" Did he just cuss at me?

"Excuse you? Just because you're crazy ex girlfriend is claiming to have a baby with you does not mean you're going to get an attitude and yell and cuss at me. I'm not trying to lose my job over a pointless situation Johann!" He gets up and so do I.

"Well maybe you shouldn't fucking listen to her . That's you're fault you always get involved with the wrong damn people and have their mistakes lose your actual fucking career!" I'm getting a headache.

"Get out. Get the heck out now."' I point to the door.

"Wait you- I didn't mean that and you know-"

"You crossed the line, you know i didn't have a clue what he was capable of. I trusted him and all along you knew what he did and what he was up to. So do not blame this on me Johann."  My eyes water but i don't cry. I can't keep crying over dumb shit "Johann just get out, i need to be alone. I owe it to myself to be alone."

"Karla babe i didn't mean that, I'm just frustrated I'm really sorry please forgive me. You're right I did know and I didn't tell you but you know why I didn't but that's not an excuse on my part." I can't take this. I'm getting a major headache and I'm so angry.

"Don't call me that. Just don't. Yeah you're right it's not an excuse you didn't tell me and yes you told me later on but you still messed up, you were supposed to be there for me, but I forgave you and now I just want to be alone. So if you could please leave. I'm tired of fighting." He gets up and walks over to me. Can't he just understand??

"Listen , you have to understand some things okay? I didn't tell you because you already know why. I also didn't tell you because i was being threatened and so were you , but you didn't know that then, now you do but what's the point? Also he told me when he gets out I'm dead meat, but I can kick his entitled ass any day." I don't even know what to think anymore. I rub my temples trying to soothe the ache in my head.

"I need to get rest, I feel so overwhelmed and cornered right now." He pulls me into him and drapes a blanket over us.

"Go to sleep, it's too late for you to be stressing." He whispers.

"I'm sorry.." I say turning to look up at him.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about though. Don't stress it." He rubs my back.

"I wish things could go back to the way they were." I whisper.

"Me too. Goodnight princess."

***
A/n

Enjoy.

- :)

[ Just close your eyes and see and I'll be by your side anytime you're needing me ]