School

I walk into the school and see some of my friends waiting for me. I almost cry at the sight of them, I've missed them so much and my summer wasn't the best at all. My best friend runs up to me and hugs me until I nearly turn black and blue. "I'm missed you so much. Hey you never told me what you texted me about last night", she says. "Yeah sorry I got busy and my phone died, I honestly didn't have much time", I say looking away. She knows something's wrong and knowing her, she'll bug me until I tell her. She just looks at me with a crooked smile, hoping I'll tell her why I have this uneasy feeling. "Just remember I'm always here for you so never forget that, she says happily. I look at her curiously and confused, while she stares at me like I just escaped a mental hospital. "Is something wrong?... She asks. "OH NO NO I'm just tired and worn out, that's all", I say tired. I can't tell whether she believes me or not, but I know she's had some type of sugar (or drugs). "How much sugar have you ate this morning", I say smirking. A smile slowly leaves her face, as she looks at me like I know a huge secret of hers, and she's trying to shut me up. "...how do you know I've ATE sugar?, she asks. I look at her with one of my "really, did you just ask that" face. "I think I know my own best friend, and knowing you I can say you've had about three donuts", I say. She gets this stupid look on her face and quietly goes "how do you know I ate four donuts in the bathroom". I just stare at her completely disgusted. "HOW...the hell...did you eat a donut in the bathroom". "I didn't, she says. "You just told me you did". "No I ate four donuts in the bathroom"... I ask no more questions as I look at her and slowly go with her to our lockers...