Chapter 3

Louis' P.O.V

I don't know why I just whispered into Harry's ear. It's just kinda cute when he gets nervous and takes a puff of his inhaler and studders his words. FUNNY I TOTALLY MEAN FUNNY you're taken Louis you're taken. "And then it'll be Y= -4 and that's basically it" shit I didn't hear any of that. "Um I'm c-confused" I lied. Harry snorted and he quickly turned a dark shade of red. "Erm sorry." "it's ok Haz don't worry" hmm I'm surprised how fast I came up with that nickname. "Wait ! You didn't pay attentio-" "C'mon Harry it's time to go home now" Anne said. I was actually a bit disappointed I has to stop spending time with the green eyed boy. "ok mum let me get my calculator and grab my backpack."

When he finished getting his stuff I quickly grew my confidence back and backed him up against the wall. I had one of my hands on the wall and the other on his chest and I slid his phone out of his back pocket. I typed in my number and put it back in his pocket with a wink. "k-kinda hot in h-here collars' " he was interrupted by my mum "Ready to go boobea-" I patted his back quickly with a mutter goodbye I didn't want everyone to know what my mum called me, but I received a text a few minutes later

"You still need help with algebra don't you Louis or Boobear. -Haz"

I groaned, but hey maybe he does like the nickname.

"Yeah yeah I need help so what."

" It's quite simple really you just have to understand the equation and if there's more underneath it try linking them to eachother."

"You expect me to understand you? "Why don't you just help me at free period tomorrow?"

"Ok. I'll bring my calculator! Well it's getting late I need to sleep goodnight Louis."

"It's 9:38 Haz, but ok night mate."

**

Harry's P.O.V

It was almost time for free period and I'm freaking out I'm a stammering mess. Louis just somehow always makes me get nervous around him it's his cheeky smile and everything about him really. "Hey Haz ready ?" "yeah" "what the hell Tomlinson you got a hot girlfriend and you choose to hang with this queer instead?" Queer ? What! I started to choke up. "He's just helping me with algebra he's nothing else ok.I can't fail if I wanna continue being on the football team don't be an ass"

Thats when I ran off. All he wanted was to use me as a tutor nothing else. I didn't even try stopping the tears. I just ran no one even cares anyway.