Part 1

"Marcus, oh my god Marcus you hear me? I said I was pregnant." Screamed Diamond.

The chair I was sitting in immediately became uncomfortable. My stomach shifted, I felt like I was gone throw up every where. What the fuck was I gonna do? I'm seventeen I'm barely going to school. How the hell am I gonna support a child. A living breathing person when I can barely support my damn self.

What the fuck my momma gone say? Knowing her she probably gone try and add this to the reason why everything around her is fucked up at the moment. The reason that everything is fucked up of course is my fault, in her world. I needed to clear my head. Get away, from it all, especially the hood and the drama that comes with it. I stood up and rubbed my palms against my jeans. "I heard you." I said.

"You heard me? Nigga you better hear me shit. We got a baby on the way nigga. And the best thing you can come up with is I heard you?" Diamond said rolling her neck between sentences.

Diamond was on a power trip, I knew if I didn't stop her. She was gone keep going. I walked over towards the door and stared into her hazel eyes and the screaming stopped. She stared at me back, not backing down at all. I kept walking towards the door. "Where you going?" She yelled.

She pressed her thick frame against the door of the apartment blocking me from leaving. I grabbed the door knob. She grabbed my wrist and asked again. "Where are you going?" Clenching her teeth. I shoved her hand off of my wrist. She shot me a look, and I pulled the door open not breaking eye contact with her. Then closing it behind me.

I walked down the hall of the apartment shaking my head in disbelief. How could she be pregnant yo? She forced me to use a condom every time. She wouldn't even let me put the tip in without wrapping my shit up. I walked down the stairs and towards the lobby door.

When I opened the door I felt a rush of cold air hit my face. I shoved my hands in my pocket and began walking to the bus stop. It was cold as shit that night. I sat there on the bench waiting on the 122nd bus. My mind blank, you ever had one of those moments where you just sit there and stare, no thoughts, no emotions your just there in that moment. I dug my headphones out of my pocket and put them into my ears and hit play on my iPod. I just needed to hear something so I could escape the silence in my head.

The bus finally came, I got the bus pass out of my pocket flashed it and took my seat...