Prologue

Prologue...

I cannot believe that this is happening to me! And even worse! My own father did this to me. I was fuming. When I came to know about my father's misdeeds, I packed my things and left at once without any second thought and without looking back.

But as I came out of the house, I saw two buff men staring at me. They were wearing black t-shirt and jeans like bodyguards which were attached to their muscular skin.

I knew this had something to do with my dad's mistakes so I ran, with them chasing me.

I ran and ran till I reached a forest which was a few metres away from my house. I entered it and hid behind a bush.

I heard them telling each other 'where did she go?' 'his highness will kill us.' Who is this 'his highness'? and what did he want?

I peeped through the bush to see that they disappeared. Ok so now I could run away. As I turned I came face with a dangerously handsome face of a muscular guy.

It was dark so I could not make out the features of his face. "Got ya honey!" He spoke in a husky voice. With that, I blacked out.........

My name is Amaya Stone. I am 22 years old. This is my story... My father loves gambling but one day he took a loan from a guy who he didn't know was THE vampire king and gambled all the money.

When the time came for repayment, he had no money and had the audacity of selling me to that blood sucking monster!! What the heck?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My name is Elvin Silvester and I'm 356 years old since my existence as vampire but classified myself as a 24 year old human boy. I kept searching for my beloved for years and years till I gave up and accepted that she didn't exist. Then one day, a man who looked very miserable asked me for a loan of $2 million.

I accepted his request for the money as it didn't matter too much to me. But then when the time came to repay, well, he didn't. Instead he proposed me a deal. He would repay me by selling her daughter to me. Guess what? When he showed her to me, I knew... I just knew that she was her... her... my beloved. and I would do anything to gain her, protect her and claim her!

Hii guys!! This is my new story! And this is the prologue...

Above song is ^^^ Hardwell - If I Lose Myself

Please vote and comment! ^_^