Chapter 8

A/N: 400 read on this!! Oh my gosh. I can't even.

~~~~~~~~~~

It kept happening. They have sex when Zayn wants to and then avoiding Niall like he wasn't there. All in all he treated Niall like a hook up. He distanced himself a little and Niall saw this.

He saw how Zayn hardly kissed him anymore or cuddled up to him or had a conversation with him. They had a week left before the tour started and they didn't have any work whatsoever to do that entire week but all Zayn seemed to do was spend time on his phone instead of quality time with Niall that they wouldn't have once tour commence.

[Zayn still continued to hit him. So far he has four more bruises to join the previous ones, all of them were his fault of course. He remembers the recent one that he got around two days ago. It was because he had been nosy and was going to snoop through Zayn's phone, seeing what entertained him so much on it. He went into messages and the name 'Carly' had over 200 messages, ready to click on it he felt the phone being snatched out of his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Zayn growled. Niall stammered not knowing how to answer. He felt the bruising impact when Zayn threw the phone at him, busting his lip bottom lip open. Blood splattered on the phone which dropped to the floor onto the plush carpet, Niall held his palm to his mouth feeling it get moist with blood. He could taste the metallic taste in his mouth, he stared up at Zayn with horrific eyes, Zayn's eyes were conflicted and his expression was the same. It was torn between shock - over the fact that this is the first time he ever hit him causing blood - and anger.

He took his phone off the floor and walked out of the house.

Niall bit his lip, feeling the scab rub against his tongue. The other bruises were like punches to the stomach or to his jaw and once Zayn slapped on the cheek, which was the least painful and bruising one.

He still remembered about what Liam said about if Zayn hits him again, so he made sure to cover all his bruises with makeup he had to sneak and buy. He really couldn't risk Liam finding out.

He walked around the house, feeling bored. He was alone because Zayn had left a little while ago. Another thing Niall noticed, Zayn always left and whenever he did it would usually be around almost night time and he wouldn't return until wee hours in the morning when Niall was asleep - supposed to be asleep. Niall could hardly sleep knowing Zayn was out, so he stays up until he returns.

It was like he was suffering from insomnia now. Feeling restless whenever Zayn wasn't there but it was like someone hit the sleep button whenever Zayn returned. He missed how he always snuggled up to Zayn at night, it happened rarely now and whenever it did it was very small, more like an arm slung over Niall's shoulder or around his waist and his head in the crook of Niall's neck.

He sighed and tried to think of anything, anything he could do to not feel so bored. He couldn't call Liam because he was with Alex and Bibi, Louis and Harry were doing god knows what, enjoying the alone time they have now and Niall was pretty sure they wouldn't want to be bothered with him.

Pack. Yeah that's what he'll do. His mom and brother were coming in tomorrow for two days and he'll be staying with them at their hotel.

He ran up the stairs to his room and began throwing out clothes from both his closets. He took a gym bag from his storage closet and began folding the clothes and placing them in the bag. Minutes later he was done packing and feeling bored again, he lounged around in his room staring at the ceiling and occasionally playing some random game on his phone.

It remained like that until he heard the front door slam.

Zayn was home. An immediate smile was on Niall's lips now. He heard footsteps coming up the stairs and Zayn barged through the room. Niall's smile was wiped off when he saw how mad Zayn looked.