The Secrets of A Thug

Hi this is my first book I hope you guys like it :)

Bri P.O.V

hi my name is Brianna Jackson and I attend Smith High. I live in ATL Georgia. I have long black hair and I'm dark skinned I love to play basketball and softball. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom and my two siblings trey and Sasha. my mom is black and native American an my dad is black. I've always wanted to be in the Air force because my dad was in the Air force and we traveled all over the place. I kinda miss those times but right now I gotta get an education.

"Bri!! Come down here and eat your breakfast!!!" My mom yelled

"Coming!" I grabbed my iPhone,bookbag, and shoes and ran down stairs it was the first day of my senior year and I am too exited!

"I won't be home till 10:30 tonight I have to go to a 4hr meeting and then go to work later ok"

"Ok mom no problem I have my key, but what about dinner?

"Oh here's 40$ y'all can go get fast food."

"Ok bye mom!" Bye my mom said then walked out the door. It was 7:30 and I had to be at school by 8 I called my brother and sister down and and said bye and grabbed my car keys and left. I drive a 2014 Camry that my dad got me for my 16th birthday.

I got to school an met up with my best friend Raquel she's Puerto Rican and black and She's been there for me through every thing and I trust her, I also have a friend named Jessica but we are not that close I've only know her for a year but its seems like we've know eachother for ever.

" Hey gurl! Raquel said while I got out my car" hey! I said and hugged her we walked to the courtyard were everybody is and it is packed!! But I'm used to it we gave a pretty big school. OMG! Raquel said pulling me to the side.

"Who is that?" She said pointing at a really cute guy talking with his friends by the entrance going into the school.

"I don't know but the cute guy beside him looks familiar" I said

"Well I hope I have him in my class so we can talk I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend though."

"Hey guys" says Jessica walking towards us waving.

Hey girl! Me and Raquel say in unison

"Did y'all get yo schedules?'

"Yeah I got mines in the mail" I have anatomy, choir,math, and gym. I called out.

"Awwww I have chemistry,math,band,drama" Raquel said whining

"Well I have to go get mines real quick because I didn't get mine see ya later" Jessica said while walking away

Riiiinnnnggg!!!! The bell rung to go to class.

"Ok class today we are going to learn about each other and talk about what we are going to learn during this semester" mrs. james said

"So lets start with the front row and work our way back"

Good thing I sat in the back

"Well my name is Sarah Ramos and I like to talk a lot but I know how to control my self though" some girl said smiling.

"Finally it's me, hi I'm Brianna Jackson and I play basketball and softball and I like to sing. I said with a straight face but not too serious. Then some dude behind me stands.

"Wassup my name is Michael fegan and I play ball and I'm on the football team so if y'all ever come to one o the games you should see me and shout my name hahah because I'm like the best" he says a little too cocky.

"Well class lets get started' mrs James said.

Finally the day was over and I met up with Raquel and Jessica in the school Parkin lot." Hey how was your day guys? I ask,

" oh you won't believe who is in all of my classes! Raquel screamed

"Who??" Me and Jessica asked

"David!!"

"Who's David" I asked

"The fine ass boy from this morning that we saw"

"Oh yeah" gurl guess what? Well his fine ass friend is in my anatomy class and gym class and he like to take his shirt off a lot also in gym but i don't mind, oh an by the way his name is Michael Fegan!

"Wow that sounds sexy" Jessica said

And indeed he is, I said in my fake British accent.

I got home and laid in my bed looking at my phone on twitter and found 1 new follower

@Mike2breezy follows you!

"OH MY GOD!! Michael is following me, but we have never spoken to each other an how did he find me on twitter? Oh well at least I know he notices me I mean who wouldn't I got a pretty good figure ha ass and all.

i would put up pics but i dont know how sorry