The movie date

Brianna's outfit in mm

Bri POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! beep!
I woke up this morning feeling happy as fuck for my date tonight with Michael.

I got up and went into the bathroom to shower when I heard my phone going off.

"Hello?"

" Hey Bri how did your project go with Michael yesterday?"

"Oh gosh, it was amazing! I've never felt such a connection with someone so fast...

"What chu mean a connection?"

"Well we made out or Whatever but it ended quickly because he had to handle some business"

"Ohhh I see...well we can talk some more at school I got to finish getting ready"

"Alrighty girl see ya"
-

Fifteen minutes later I was out the shower and had my hair in a curly messy bun. I lotioned my body with my new Victoria's Secret lotion I bought at the mall. afterwards I walked into my walkin closet. It was gonna be hot today so I decided to wear my red skater skirt with my white crop top from forever 21 that says #Ready. I grabbed some bacon off the table my mom prepared and my keys and headed out the door.

I got out my car and instantly locked eyes with Michael.

"Hey cutie" Michael says while approaching me.

"Hi Michael, how's it going"

"Pretty good since you showed up"

"Aw how cute" I say sarcastically with a smile.

I then see rocky pull up on the other side of the parking lot with jessi. I Smile and wave bye to Michael and walk towards rocky and Jessica

"Hey babe" rocky says.

"Hey girly" I say back. Jessie was on the phone taking and laughing

"So are you ready for tonight?" Rocky ask while all three of us walk towards the entrance of the school.

"Hell yeah I'm ready, what's playing tho?"

"Umm I think that one scary movie about the the little boy being stuck in another spirit realm or something"

"Oh I know what you're taking about"

"Omg guys I was just told the craziest thing" jessi says.

"What?" Me and rocky both say.

"You know Ciara Williams right? Well she gave Andre head the day and he took a video of it and it got sent to everyone!" Jesse says

"Damnn" me and rocky say.

" I would hate to be her, I wonder if she'll be at school today"rocky says

"See that's the funny thing! She dosent know it was sent and she's here today" Jessie says.

"Well I guess that sucks for her" I say

"Yeah it does" Rocky says laughing.

Riiiinng!!!

"Alright see y'all heffas later". I say walking the other way to my 1st period.
-

Later that night

I was getting ready for my movie date with Michael. I put on my black maxi skirt and a white crop top.I decided to wear my Michael Kors sandals to top it off.

Honk!

I hear a honk and saw Michaels car outside waiting. I grabbed my phone and Michael Kors side purse and left.

" You looking fly tonight" Michael says smiling.

"Don't I always" I say back

" Yeah but I'm actually really noticing it right now"

"Oh.. ok then"

"Yeahhh... So David said him and Raquel were meeting us there."

"Alright that's cool" and with that we drive off.

-

We arrived at the movies and it wasn't that packed which was good. I spotted rocky and David in line getting tickets so we joined.

"Omg look at you guys!! Y'all are so cute together! "Rocky said.
"Yeah I guess but I make him look good" Brianna said jokingly
"Whatever lets go get some pop corn and go to our theater." Michael said

Brianna's POV

As we were sitting down watching the movie I look over and see rocky and David making out, which didn't surprise me at all. "Hey pass the pop corn." Michael whispered to me. I instantly got chills from his warm breath touching my ear. Can you say please? "Nah I'm good" Michael says while stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

After the movie we all go our separate ways since Rocky rode to the movies with David.
On our way home the ride was silent but there was music playing in the background. "Hey Bri". yeah? How did "you like the movie?" It was alright I guess, I couldn't ignore the sound of rocky and David locking lips. "Oh yeah they couldn't of taken a break or somethin, shit".
We pulled up to my house and he turns off the car. I turn to him to give him a hug, we then lock eyes and I find myself kissing his sexy lips. As we are kissing he deepens the kiss and now we are tongue fighting. I feel his hand rub on my cat and I get instantly wet. I then rub on his member through his pants. He breaks the kiss and looks at me and says. "You don't wanna start nothin you can't finish." I smile and say good night. I give him a kiss on the cheek and get out the car. I walk to my door and walk in and turn waving goodbye to Michael. I make my way up to my room and change into just a t shirt and go to sleep thinking about Michael. Ugh! Why does he make me feel this way.