Chapter 20: Separating

Maddies pov: I can't stop thinking about the beach party last night. Josh probably just made out with Mackenzie like that to make Me and Chloe jealous. No. He's never made out with any girl like that before. He must really love her then. A tear rolls down my cheek. I quickly whip it away. Since its Saturday,I decided to visit Jake. I put on a pink and black crop top. And black booty shorts. I put on my combat boots and brush my hair. I walk out of my house. I knock on his door. Chloe answers. "What are you doing here? Your a slut." She says. "I'm here to see Jake." I say. "He's making out with Natasha. I'll show you." She says. She takes me by the arm up to Jakes room. He was making out with Natasha. He stops when he sees Chloe. "Chloe! How many times did I tell you not to barge into my room like that!" He yells. When he sees me he freezes. "Maddie,I'm so-" I cut him off. "Don't." I say. I run out of the house with tears streaming down my face. Then I see Mackenzie. "Maddie! What happened?" She asks. "Jake. I went to see him and I saw him making out with Natasha." I say. "I know what I can do." She says. She grabs Josh by the wrist. Then she puts our hands together. I feel the spark again. "That's how it should be." She says. Josh kisses her cheek. "Thanks Kenzieboo." He says. "Your welcome. Both of you come visit me. And call me." She says. Then she walks away.