Alone

Four harsh grey walls, a single blank door, a whirring vet blowing cold air down and around. Pressed close to the wall a simple bed with a thin worn mattress lying limp across it.
Perched on the bed frame motionless you hug your knees close to your chest. The chilled air cascades down your neck, across your shoulders and down your back, Sending goosebumps all over you body. Thin wisps of hair twirl in front of your face.
Your mind has been a blank wasteland since they came.
A simple mistake brought you here, if you only had listened and ran when she told you to.
To run, to get far away, to save yourself. But no, you had to try an be the hero, and that is why your were here now, and everyone else was dead. 'Im so stupid' you think to yourself, trying to distract yourself you look up to the door.
A red light was quickly blinking above the door, locked. Hours ago when they had thrown you in here, you had refused to let then contain you like this, kicking and fighting with every last bit of conceivable energy you could muster. You tried for hours to get out; But alas you fists gave in before the door did, bloody and red they lay limp on your lap.
With no visible light, your concept of time had blown away like papers in the wind, you could no longer remember how long you'd been in here.
The cloudiness of sleep was beginning to pour over you when, something caught your eye. The red blinking light had stopped, it was replaced by a still green light.

Beep beep beeeeeeep!

The noise was still ringing in your ears when the door swung inward, clanking against the wall. Gingerly you glanced up removing your cupped shaking hands away from your ears. A single stormtrooper and a tall man clad in black, short cropped hair combed pristinely sweeping across his head stood in the door way.

"Y/N, your presence has been requested by the supreme leader Snoke and the Master of the Knights of Ren " the storm troopers voice was mechanical and raspy, processed like an old microphone. "Follow us please" and with that they both exited the room, leaving you along once again, along with your thoughts of what was I become of you.

•••••~•••••

Well that's the first instalment of my attempt at a reader x kylo ren book thing, it would mean the world to me if you could leave me a comment and a vote! I would love to hear what you think about this whole thing, I'm open to constructive critisism! Things will definitely get more exiting but I guess you will just have to wait! Xxx STAY TUNED!!!!!

~ Becky xxx