Taste of What's Wrong

Ciel's (MewMewMarinah) POV

I'm sitting in my study as always, waiting for Sebastian to knock on the door at any moment. Thoughts of this morning rush through my head. My wet dream, Sebastian's firm grip on my length, and of course seeing his eyes fill with desire for me. I close my eyes and imagine his warm tongue snaking up my crotch and all the while his strong grip on my length. I run my hand across the outside of my trousers across my slightly hard cock. I moan quietly at the touch of my fingertips on my hard member. My cock grows harder as I slowly slide my hand into my trousers down into my boxers. I grab my cock and bite my lip. I begin to pump my own cock. A moan escapes my lips and I bite my lip harder leaning back slightly. Then I begin to panic when the door to my study begins to open. Sebastian sees me flustered with my hand stuck in my trousers when he entered.

"What was it you nee-....."

He begins then clears his throat. I was stuck staring into his eyes with a fiery desire for him to take me. He comes to me and pulls my hand from my trousers.

"Young Master....you've been quite hor-...."

Sebastian begins to speak but before he could finish i push my lips against his. He bites my lip and lifts me from my chair. He carries me to my bed and lays me on my back. When he lays me down he leans back but I grab his tie and rip him down to my face til our noses were touching.

"I want you~."

I whispere delicately, biting my lip and then I kiss him fiercely. With that he begins to unbutton my trousers and undo my bow tie. After he strips me of all my clothing he rips his off with speed I'd never seen him use before. He reaches down strokes his length. I bite my lip waiting as patiently as possible for him to grab me and give me everything I dreamt of this morning. He leans down and kisses my cheek as he pushes one finger into me. My face twists uncomfortably.

"I know Young Master. I apologize. It's going to be a bit painful at first."

He says then he grabs my painfully hard cock and begins to pump. Licking his lips, he notices me tilting my head back in pleasure as a moan escapes from the crevices of my lips. I close my mouth tightly as his pumping begins to increase in speed.

"Sebast-Seb-Sebastian~!"I scream.

He slows his hand on my cock until he completely stops. He adds another finger and begins to push farther in. He starts hitting my sweet spot and I moan once more. He takes his fingers out and puts them into his mouth. He sucks on them seductively and watching him made me want to cum. He leans down and kisses aggressively shoving his tongue into my mouth. He grips my hard member and starts pumping. Then he pulled out of the kiss and begins licking down my body.

"Sebastian stop taunting me!" I yell

I want him to suck my cock and drink every last drop. He finally reaches my erection and takes me into his mouth. I bite my lip and moan, my hips slightly bucking up pleading with him to take more. He tightens his lips around my hard member and deepthroats it. I tilt my head back with pleasure and grab the back of his head. Everytime his mouth covers the entirety of my length I push his head down.

"Mmm Sebastian~..."I moan

I bite my lip harder and begin to taste blood as Sebastian pulls his mouth from my cock. I was out of breath, slightly groaning with each exhale. He sits up and looks at me with his now glowing eyes. I'm laying there helpless, hoping he'd get rid of the throbbing erection I am currently dealing with. He leans down and whispers,

"Beg for me Young Master~."

It sent chills up my spine and instead of getting angry like I usually would I obeyed.