The Rules of a Gentleman

Author's Note: This is an unexpected one shot. I'm just browsing my tumblr when I saw this gentleman quotes and it suddenly gives me an idea. So here it is.

Enjoy and Happy Reading!

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach

It's a common knowledge to every shinigami in soul society that a Kurosaki is giving a visit at the tenth division.

No - It's not Isshin, who's checking his old division. It is not also Yuzu who always looking for her twin sister or her new friend, Momo. Nor, it's not Karin... Well, she spends her whole time hanging out at the tenth but not this time.

It's Kurosaki Ichigo.

It only means two things;

1. Hitsugaya Toushiro breaks his baby sister's heart.

Or

2. He's going to break Hitsugaya's face for breaking his baby sister's heart.

Every shinigami in soul society is expecting a huge explode of reiatsu or a bankai release...

But surprisingly, none of those two happened.

"What do you want Kurosaki?" Asked by a very annoyed Toushiro Hitsugaya.

Ichigo rolled his eyes and said, "I know this is crazy, man but I need your help."

Toushiro raised his snowy brow at the carrot top and said, "If it's about persuading Karin to join the fifth after her graduation at the Shino Academy, my answer is No. She's MINE and she'll be staying at the tenth."

"Fine! Karin is all yours! But remember if you break her heart or if you make her cry, I'm going to bankai your sorry ass! Don't put her in danger Toushiro!"

A small growl escaped in Hitsugaya's lips. "Do you think I'm going to break her heart? She'll break my face first before I knew it. And I care deeply for your sister. I willing to risk everything even my own life to save her! And it's Hitsugaya-Taichou to you Kurosaki!"

Ichigo is a little bit stunned at Toushiro's speech but he grinned cheekily. He knows this guy for almost a century, after being a full pledge shinigami and a captain of the fifth division, he knows that the icy taichou is smitten to his troublesome sister.

"I still need your help."

Hitsugaya glared to him and said, "I thought-"

"Yeah yeah, it's not about Karin this time." Ichigo explained.

"Is it about Momo? Tell Kira, that he better stop seeing Momo during office hours or else I'll personally pay him a visit."

Ichigo chuckled and said, "No, it's not Momo. And I've already talked to Kira. Leave those to love birds alone okay. Why don't you apply your words to yourself, tell Karin to stopped seeing you during office hours."

The icy taichou visibly reddened. "I'll keep that in mind."

Ichigo grinned and said, "It's about Rukia."

Toushiro looked at him curiously and said, "Kuchiki? What do you do to your girlfriend?"

"I know that you're going to think that I'm hopeless but I really need your help. Rukia and I fought last month and until now she's not talking to me. I told her that the prince charming is fairy tales aren't true. Seriously, she survived the whole winter war yet she still believe in this childish love story. She's telling me that why don't I be like those prince charming, she's been drooling off." Ichigo explained, exasperated.