prologue

-Prologue-

Some may think that being the omega of a pack would be easy. Except it's not.

Acting like a simple human even though I am every kind of supernatural species; Werewolf, Angel, Vampire and so on, is the worst part, because I have to disguise myself 24/7.

I have to cook and clean for the whole pack, act as if it hurts when I am beaten especially when I don't feel a thing. There were so many times when I had to run around in a slow pace in either school or training. Let's just say that it's harder than you think.

My name is Skylar Rarist Amberly. I have multicolored/rainbow eyes, that I cover with black contacts every day. I am skinny with an hour glass figure, which I hide with my baggy clothing. To add to my look, I wear glasses and braces, anything to make myself look disgusting, vile, and/or unattractive. I for one absolutely hate it. My one friend Lola is the only person who knows about my secret because she is the same as me.

~[]~

To start my day, I have to first get ready for school. So, I get into my shower which I had to build on my own because the one that they gave me represented a bird bath. Literally. Anyways, after I take a quick shower, I threw on a pair of black sweatpants, a green t-shirt, and my green converse. I slide on my glasses after applying my contacts into my eyes and snapping my fake braces on. I ran downstairs-book bag in tow- and went into the kitchen to cook breakfast. Well, not for me anyway.

I popped a few slices of toast into the toaster, made everyone- one egg and five pieces of bacon. They are probably going to beat me but I really don't care. I met up with my best friend before heading to school. From the distance of where we were walking, I heard swearing coming from the house. Knowing that it was because of little amount of food that I made them, I rolled my eyes.

I didn't miss one voice shouting- "I'm going to beat her ass!" and a chorus of "you better" and "good".

Even though I knew that this was going to be a very long day, I could help but smirk in satisfaction.