Chapter 3

*In California*

Karissa's POV

Landing off the plane I never actually realized how beautiful California is. It's sunny, beaches are everywhere and there's a lot of hot guys too. Grabbing my keys, I went to my car and started for the campus at the University of Los Angeles.

It took me a four hour drive and 35 minutes of me wandering around like a crazy person around the campus. Reaching my building, I got all my bags at once not wanting to make a second trip and headed for my dorm.

"Room 345, room 346, ah! Room 347 I finally found you!" I breathed.

Setting my things down on the bed I stared at the wonderful view from my dorm window when I heard a sharp knock on the door.

"Oh hi?" I said to the stranger confused.

"Sup," he simply said barging into my dorm.

"Um, do I know you? I don't think so, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave my dorm please and thank you," I said looking at him up and down. He was wearing skinny jeans with small rips in them, a black 'Nike' t shirt and basketball shoes. My favorite look on a guy.

"This used to be my room. See, before this building burned down, I used to live in this exact building and this exact dorm. I like to visit it every year to see who the new owner is," he stated wandering around my room.

"Okay, that's a great story and all but unless you want me calling security I suggest you leave right about now," I replied.

"Look, sweet heart," he snapped, "I'm not here to come on to you sweet heart, I'm simply here to look at this old room of mine to see how it's changed," he sternly remarks.

"Well you come every year so what else could change about it?" I questioned. I must admit this guy looks pretty cute with his outfit and I don't know what it is about me but I just love when a guy raises his voice. It gets me turned on.

"Stop staring at me and close your mouth. You'll catch flies"

"What?" I snapped back into reality.

"You were staring at me mentally stripping me down. I know that look when I see it," he answers going through my drawers. I don't know what it is about this guy but I feel a sense of trustworthiness in him. Almost as if I'm not afraid that a complete stranger is in my room and I couldn't care less about it.

"Well looks like I'll come back next year," he spoke up and walked to the exit of the room.

"Wait!" I yelled, "I'm Karissa by the way. Karissa Meadows."

"Nice to meet you Karissa. A beautiful name for a girl like you. I'm Bryson. Bryson Tiller"

And with that he winked at me and left the room.

A/N: I'll update tomorrow I just want to see who would actually read my story if I publish at least 3 chapters tonight! But I'll try to update everyday like I said and I hope you enjoy reading!