Acquainted ❄

"Baby you're no good"
"Cause they warned me bout your type girl"
"I've been ducking left and right"
"Baby you're no good"
"Think I fell for you"
"I fell for you"

I heard my phone sounding off as I drove home. I was right around the corner from home so I answered it.
"Hello"
"Hey Naomi"
"What yu want Abel"
"I wanted to know if I could come over"
By time he asked that I was unlocking the dorm and waking in
"Why Abel"
"I see yu can't keep my name out yo mouth"
"Well obviously if I keep saying it....Abel"
"Well i wanted to come and talk to yu"
"Well i guess yu can"

10 minutes later he was already knocking on my door. When I opened it, he was smiling super hard but I payed to mind. When I let him in he stopped and looked at me like he was confused or lost.

"Who's house is this"
"Mine what yu mean"
"This look to.....exotic for yu"
"Well obviously yu don't no me"
"Well obviously I don't"

So we sat on the couch and talked about my life. Mine isn't all that exciting so my story wasn't all that long. After talking about me, we talked about him. I learned that his birthday is 2 days after mine which is April 17. He told me that he had 3 siblings,2 brothers and 1 sister, but his sister died 2 weeks ago from lung cancer. Then we talked about his parents. His dad left his mom when he was only 6. Then he told me that after his dad left, his mom became depressed and took medicine. Until one day she over-dosed and he was 10. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he didn't wanna talk anymore but he tried to play it off. He was about to say something when I stopped him.
"Look Abel yu don't have to talk about it anymore"
"What do yu mean it's ok"
"No its not I can see I in yur eyes"
"Mm ok Drake"
After that we laughed then watched Netflix

___________________________________________
Next day

Me nor Abel payed attention to time so he ended up spending the night. I'm surprised I was able to spend a night without listening to The Weeknd. When I woke up I was in Abel's arm. For some reason, I liked his position. He was so warm, I flipped over to look at him and he was woke

"Yu finally woke up huh"
" So this whole time yu were watching me"
"Well yea, but look yur a beautiful sleeper"
"That's weird but ok"

After that awkward I guess moment, I went and made us breakfast since we woke up super early. After I made us breakfast, we sat and talked about last night.

"Yu know I wanted to to stay last night right"
"Well if that's what yu want to belive, then yea. But I say we lost track of time and fell asleep"
"Yea only yu would say that"
"Meaning"
"We both know that yu wanted me to stay so I stayed"
"I did not want yu to stay"
"Really"
"Well no I didn't want yu to leave either"
"See yu wanted me to stay"
"Ugh yu jus had to make this difficult didn't yu"
"Yu know yur pretty when yur frustrated"
"Um actually no I didn't"
"Well yu are, and not to make this anymore weird but, I'm attracted to yu"
"Abel"
"Yes"
"Are yu are yu lying to me"
"No I'm not Naomi I like yu"
"What do yu mean yu like me"
"Like I like like yu like yu"
"Ummm this is really awkward"
"How"
"This jus isn't then conversation for me"
"Ooh well I guess this means yu don't like me"
"Um. No this jus means I'm not used to this and I'm not comfortable having this conversation"
And with that, he left and 10 minutes later I did to. I seen him at school all day but we didn't talk. I guess he was telling the truth, but yu never know.