The Beginning

Y/N's POV
I slowly and carefully healed the bruises that covered my stomach and waist. They were soft and light red marks thankfully. I got the ice packs on them all night. I gave myself a high five for being able to treat them faster. I wrap a bandage around my waist and half of my stomach, feeling the ointment rub against the area I put on my blouse wincing very softly. I walked out my bathroom grabbing my bag and putting my bottle of pain killers in it. I turned off my tv and lights before walking out the plain bedroom door and locking it. I quietly walked down the stairs ignoring the loud snores of my guardians. I put on my coat and walked out the door taking one of my father's many cars and started to drive to work. The car was already heating up quickly as the small amounts frost melt away. I soon pulled up to my place of work seeing the many cars that filled the parking lot. I parked in my usual spot grabbing everything I needed, hopping out my car I smelled the clean crisp air. It reminded me of the only person that loved me. I pecked my necklace and quickly pushed the memories to the back of my head. I opened the door instantly going to the back and preparing the coffee for my boss. I walked into her office smiling at her as she smiled back. "Hello Y/N I'm glad to see you here early". I nod and thank her before giving her the freshly brewed coffee. I sat in front of her desk messing with my spandex skirt. "Today I have 3 meetings. One is in 40 minutes. The other will be at 2 and the last one will be with some very special clients at 4". Writing it all down in my agenda book I stood up."I'll get the paper work ready and the charts in order". She smiled at me before sipping her coffee and typing on her computer.

Hours and hours passed along with the gallons of coffee that was consumed. It was time for the final meeting. I was exhausted and was running on the energy from my pain killers. I sat in my chair ready to take another page worth of notes. I closed my eyes for a few minutes and opened them later to see I had only been asleep for 4 minutes. It was something that I desperately needed no matter how short it was. The doors opened and in walked five woman all dressed in dresses. As the meeting began I took the notes like I was supposed too. Every once and awhile I could feel the eyes of one of the ladies looking at me. I could feel the eyes looking at me more and more. Soon the meeting was over and the ladies were saying goodbye to my boss. I said goodbye as well packing my stuff and taking some more pain killers. It was night time and all the city lights were shining. My boss sat at her desk and started doing more work as I left.

I was walking to my father's car. It was very dark but I was used to it. Suddenly a hand went over my mouth. "Shh don't worry it's okay". I melted into the person's arms. Their voice was so soothing and their touch was caring. They started to walk me to a luxury limo. The door opened and I was put in carefully. I sat down and was soon blindfolded and something was put over my ears. Music soon filled my ears. It was soothing to me. I sighed and yawned. I got comfortable, stretched and fell asleep. When I woke up I was on a bed. I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes I looked around observing my surroundings. My eyes widen. I said to myself softly "I'm on a fucking plane". I stood up slowly trying to convince myself it was a dream. I walked to the red curtain and pulled it open. The five girls from the meeting sat all around the plane. They all looked my way giving me genuine smiles. "Well look who's up".