The Surprise

Gray's POV

I wake up exactly 4:00 in the morning to prepare my surprise for Erza. I stand up and change.. After that, I go to the flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers. I went back at the apartment and prepare the table for our romantic breakfast. Yeah, that is my plan.. I decided we will eat breakfast than dinner because tonight I'll be not here. I better call her early so that we will be not late at school.

(Dialing..)

Erza: (yawn) What is it, Gray?
Me: Come at our apartment. I have a surprise for you..
Erza: All right. But, promise me that there is a strawberry cake for dessert, okay?

Oh no! I didn't bought a strawberry cake for dessert! I have to buy one..

Erza: Gray, are you there? I will be there at 4:30.. Okay? See you!

(End Call..)

I drive my motorcycle so fast to the bakery but it's close!! Oh no! I better find a bakery that is open.. I almost drive the whole city for a bakery and I found one! Yes! I bought a strawberry cake.. I went back to the apartment and saw Erza riding a taxi. I better run fast so that she will not see me..

GN's Apartment

Yes.. I'm right on time.. Then Erza will be here in 3.. 2.. 1..

(knock knock..)

I opened the door and saw Erza.

"Hi!" She said, adding, "Oh! Is that for me?"

"Yes, it's yours.." I gave her the cake..

"Wow! A romantic breakfast.." She was amazed.

"Surprise!!" I shouted.

"Oh.. You're so sweet." She said.

That's the first time I heard her being sweet. We sat down and eat breakfast.

Erza's phone ringed. She get it and look it. And she noticed the time.

"Oh no! It's 7:00! I better go." She said.

"Okay.." I replied.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Gray. That's so nice of you.." She said it nicely with a smile.

"Oh, let's go to school together. You'll ride on my motorcycle." I suggest.

"Oh, that would be nice." She said.

We rode on my motorcycle to school. Then when we get there, trouble came. I saw Jellal walking to the campus gate. What is he doing here? This is not his school where he study. He studied at London.
-
Erza's POV

Wait. Jellal is here!