"This is what you wanted, isnt it?" (Music S)

| song lyrics in quotations marks and will look like this |

"Bags all packed, make sure. You remember everything"

Elsa wiped her teary eyes to make sure nothing else as she quickly shoved clothing and items into a suitcase. Yet again they had another fight, this time. Peter really hurt her feelings. She was told to leave Neverland and never return. Banishment to say the least. She locked the suitcase down, carried it as she walked down the treehouse and soon walked to the direction of a safe place to throw the portal bean.

" No looking back no more, not for anything"

She wanted to walk back and just cry. But she knew Peter would feel guilty and that's something she never wanted him to feel. She kept her teary eyes forward and kept walking even if her vision was blurry.

"This is what you wanted isn't it? Clear it out like you've never been. What's a goodbye good for, anyway? "

Peter stood at the clearing. His arms crossed and his face looking down at the ground. He had been angry and just sad. He couldn't sleep, he couldn't eat, he couldn't even live without Elsa nearby him. She was leaving... Maybe forever. He looked up as he heard her coming. She held the suitcase to her chest as she stopped when they were a good three feet from each other. Peter sighed frustrated
"This is what you wanted isn't it? Pack it all up like you've never been huh?"
He turned his back to her before she could even protest. No. That's never what she wanted. Not at all. She wanted to stay, but he did banish her. She always respect his decisions. Besides, perhaps this would be good for them. Elsa sighed before throwing the bean and looking back at Peter one more time before the portal opened. Nothing was said... Just silence. Elsa looked down before jumping in. Thinking about the little town of Storybrooke. And only that.

"Nothing left to remind me but somehow you're still standing behind me"

Peter went back to the treehouse, touching every corner and place they spent time in. Everything..was gone. The pictures of them, the flowers were outside, even the beautiful winter rose wasn't to be seen. Peter had those grew just for Elsa. But it was rare so they were kept in a secure location. Even if the treehouse seemed empty to the point where it looks like no one was in it... He still felt that she was standing behind him. She was staring at his back with tears falling down and a hand outstretched to him. He quickly turned, only to see nothing there. No one... None. Only the ladder to the ground as behind him. Nothing else

"I'm trying hard to forget you but my empty walls won't let me let you go. When you took it all you forgot, your shadow"

It had been at least an hour since Elsa left. It felt like a decade to Peter. He sat on a rock in the middle of the forest. He looked up to see his shadow flying around with.. Elsa's shadow. She wanted to be closer to him so he helped her take her shadow off carefully and her shadow was good to his shadow. He started to tear up as he let his head fall in his hands. And for once in his lifetime, he sobbed. He sobbed loudly, unable to stop. He lost someone dear to him, he lost her. Because of him.

"Say you wish me well without you. Something about you tells me that you know, when you took it all you forgot.. Your shadow"

Two hours since she left. She was suffering right now. Regina gladly let her stay with her. Old history and Regina did promise her parents to watch the siblings and especially Elsa. Elsa laid on her bed with her back to the door. Regina knocked softly before opening the door a little. "Elsa? You need anything sweetie? " Elsa didn't move. She just stared at the blank walls before hearing Regina sigh and close the door behind her. She knew Regina was worried about her. She knew Regina would help her in every way possible. But she didn't want to do anything. Nothing at all. She just kept letting tears fall on her bed and just kept staring at the wall. She knew she forgot something... But she didn't wish to return back. No, she was suffering already. She didn't need more pain to her broken heart.