The beginning of her new life

Rosemary is panicked to realize that today is the last time for the next 12 months that she would be allowed to be in her childhood home.
    She saw what happened to her older siblings, and wasn't sure if she had it in her to go through with what she knew was her fate if she failed to meet or exceed her father's expectations.

"Rose your father is extremely busy  so quit stalling. " the witch that is known as the secretary hisses.

"Yes I know Amanda. " Rose softly whispered.

Gently knocking on the massive wooden doors and waiting for the response to enter,Rose tried to pull herself together. But hearing the grumpy voice of her telling her to enter brought back her fears.

  "What are you doing here so early? "James questions his youngest daughter.

   "Oh. I. .uh..was under the impression that you are going to be busy today and I had to come early to do this " Rose states as she realized that Amanda lied when she called to tell her to come in early since James had some meetings to attend.

   "No baby girl, I wanted to delay this to have more time with you. I even cancel all my meeting today to spend time with you. "

   "Daddy, I appreciate the opportunity to share your time today, but why are things going different with me than all the other times? "

   "Princess, you are my last child and things are going to be harder for you than the others. You are not going to be allowed to talk to me and the rest of the family until you complete this process, but you can have the option to speak to the one who has been banned from the family for his failure. You are his last hope to be back in the family. I'll give you the choice ,just like the others, to choose if you want to ."
   "Father, why have I not been told that from the others? And why only one of the ones to have been banned?"Rose softly questions in fear of upsetting the stern man behind the desk.
    "The others had to take a vow of silence as do you. And only one of them banned is my true child. "

   "Do you have proof that the others are not yours? I only ask because I don't understand why you are only now saying that you know this. "