Chapter 2

**Hey sorry it's been so long since I have updated this story but I really wasn't in the mood to but tonight I am. so I hope you guys like it! and thanks to the people who have read it. It means a lot. I didn't think anyone would read it. But ok here is chapter 2! P.s. I changed the main characters name**

Isabella's POV *Next Morning*

Me and Klo had the best night last night.

We had so much fun eating cookies and brownies and crying and watching the movie, it was awesome.

I woke up on the couch and its 10 a.m. I have work at 1 so I have time.

I can't wait until the weekend! That's when we find out who wins a trip to London!

I told my sister about that and she was fine with that because she would be stuck in school a lot so it would be fun for me to go.

I really didn't like leaving her here alone, but the trip is only for a week, and it's not like I'm going to win anyway.

So of course Klo is gone to school so I'm here alone.

I make a smoothie and go to my room.

I play some music and just go on my phone. I check twitter when my favorite song comes on.

Come and Get It by Selena Gomez.

I get up and dance and sing along.

This is what I do when I'm home alone all the time. It's the most fun thing in the world.

I also love to sing. That's a hidden talent that I have and only my sister and best friend know.

I hear my phone buzz, speak of my best friend, Allison.

"Hey boo before you go to work want to go to the mall?"

yes! My favorite subject.

"Sure come over whenever because I still have to get ready. See you soon! Xx"

I love going to the mall. Especially with my one and only best friend.

So I go in the shower and start getting ready.

I put my hair in a messy fishtail braid and put my makeup on.

Simple, but still noticeable.

Mascara, and eyeliner, with a wing.

I put on my black shorts with and mint green tank crop top that has a tribal heart on it.

Its my favorite.

I throw on my black Nike high-tops.

By the time I get finished my doorbell rings.

I throw on lip gloss and grab my keys, money, and phone and head out the door. I don't really like purses and all only because I'm not the girliest girl you know. I like sports and food. But when it comes to fashion, I am a total girl.

I run and open the door.

"Ready?"

she nods and heads towards my car.

I wouldn't say I'm rich or spoiled, but since what happened to my parents they left us all the money and I needed a car so I got one like 3 months ago.

It is a 2014, ruby red, Mustang convertible.

But of course I kept a lot of the money they gave us and I just used most of the money in my bank that I get from working.

I got a discount on the car too only because I knew the guy who sold it to me. Plus with no parents is another discount.

So anyway we get in my car with the top down and start driving to the mall.