PROLOGUE

The Enigmatic Voiceless Queen

Prologue

Enigmatic means mysterious.

Is it possible that your normal and simple life became a mysterious and unexplainable?

And how can someone explain herself, If she's a voiceless? A dumb, maybe?

Mauumay lang kayo kapag siya ang kinausap mo. It looks like you're talking to a dead or a doll.

She's not a mute, but she won't speak. She have a voice, but she doesn't want to talk even a single word or a letter.

Expressionless? Can't show her smile or feelings.

Emotionless? Yung tipong mahihiya si Suiseki ng ATD Academy, dahil palagi siyang naka-poker face.

Cold stares? Pati ang iceberg na nagpalubog sa Titanic ay mahihiya dahil sa sobrang lamig niya tumitig...

She's weird. But you can't judge her. You can't blame her... Dahil lahat ng sabihin niya ay nagkakatotoo at nangyayari. Her words is the most powerful and dangerous power.

And she's just a girl who wanted to protect the world from it's doom, by not uttering even a single word that can change the future.

A necromancer.

She can save life from death.

She can predict the future.

Summoning dead to have a new life. Or cheat death itself.

She's Miyuki Saisachi Sterious, 17 years old. An orphan. She got this special power, called 'Tongue of a Demon' from her grandfather before died. She thought that what-so-ever called 'special power' was only a joke, till her grandfather spoke for the very first time and left the biggest responsibility on her hand.

©2016 By IamMissMie