chapter 2- dinner

chapter 2-
Shawns POV
Oh god what I've missed her. She is my best friend, she's always there for me.
I put my hands on her waist and my chin on top of her head.
"Alycia, baby. I'm sorry that I didn't call, I was busy with writing music" I said and Alycia pulled away.
"It's fine, really Shawn. I have just missed you so much" she said and took my hand.

We got in to my room and she sat in my bed. I was just right next to her.
"I heard that your new song.. stitches? I think, got no.1 on the charts!" She said and got up from the bed and started to dance and sing
"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
and now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches"

She looked so beautiful while dancing, well man, she was beautiful no matter what.
I joined her on the floor and started to dance this ridiculous dance and it ended with me falling onto the bed.

"Hahahaha, idiot, why are you doing this to me" she said and giggled.
What does she mean by that??
"Stop making me laugh" she said and came closer to me. She was now laying on top of me, still laughing. Then we both started to laugh. And I mean laugh, so loud.

"Ya ya, lovebirds" a girl voice said.
I turned my head to the door and saw Aaliyah.
I blushed.
"Hey, Aaliyah, we are just friends" I said with this look that meant that she needs to leave us alone.

"Whatever, it's dinner time now" she said and walked away. I could her her laughing all the way downstairs.

"Let's go" Alycia said with a smile  and took my hand and dragged me out of my room.

****
"So, Alycia, how have you been? Are you still single?, my mom Karen said and smiled right at me.

awkward

Alycia looked at me with a smile and her face turned red. She looked back at mom.
"These couple of months has been great, especially when I joined Shawn for one of his concerts in the US.", she said.

that was a magical night. After the concert we went back to our hotel room, yes we shared the same room and the same bed. We were talking about our friendship and without hesitation I kissed her on the lips, and surprisingly she kissed me back.
We have never talked about that night, so I guess we are just friends for now. But man, I love HER.  And I want her to be my girlfriend.
***
Alycia's POV
I really meant it, it was one of the greatest times of my life. We had so much fun and then.. he kissed me. I kissed him back.
But I don't know if I like him in THAT way. You know, he has been my best friend since kindergarten, I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Okay, listen everyone", Karen said and looked at Shawn and he was smiling.
I looked at Shawn
"What is this about?" I asked him without making any sound.
He just kept smiling. He looked so happy. I love when he's happy.

"This is the last day of this year that Shawn is in Canada. He is going on a tour in the US with almost 20 concerts." Karen said and looked proudly at her son.

I don't know what to say really. He DIDN'T tell me, why didn't he?
-
After dinner me and Shawn went upstairs to his room and we sat on his bed.
"Why didn't you tell me about your tour in the US? We were supposed to celebrate christmas together" I said and looked straight at his beautiful eyes.

"I know Snuggle Bunny. I just didn't know how to tell you" He said and looked down at his legs.

"Celebrating Christmas Eve has always been our thing, we always celebrate it together. You know. You, me, Lindsey and Ian. This Christmas will not the the same without you." I said and he took my hand into his and I felt his warmth.

"I have something for you, just so you won't miss me too much" He said and giggled.

He opened his closet and took out his favourite grey sweater. He went back to me and smiled.
"This is for you" he said.

"That's your favourite sweater, Shawn. Thank you."

His face went closer to mine. I put my hands around his neck and we stood up there. Just looking at each other.
I kissed his cheek and hugged him.
I will never let go.
----
I know this is a crappy chapter but I just wanted to update ;))
I will try to be more active , love yoouuu
xx
Josse