The first message.....

I opened up my Instagram, I was so bored. I posted a picture wondering if anyone wanted to talk. I waited a while until I saw a that a like  came  up on my notifications, then I saw a comment come up: me💜 it was from pxstelgirl . Then I got a direct message from her saying: hey! I typed back: Hello! Then we started talking. I found out her name was Violet and she was 13 years old. We had a lot in common and we both had a dog! (Well Violet had 3!!) We talked all night until the sun rose the next morning.  Then Violet had to go to get some sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I messaged Violet; she replied straight away.

Then I had to go to Ice Skating. I had a competition the day after. I quickly grabbed my skating bag and ran to meet my mum, who was in the car waiting. My mum drove off to the skating rink in Bristol, where I live. Violet lives in London and goes to a top dance school there. I keep wondering if she ever thinks about me or what it's like living in Bristol. I wonder what it's like in London. I was so glad I have an Internet friend. I ran into the ice rink and put on my purple skating dress, skating tights, my skates and my purple skate covers. I tied my wavy brown hair into a bun and walk over to the ice pad where I met my best friend, Eva. She is doing the same level as me in the competition (10) so I'm against her. Eva goes on the ice to warm up, I quickly follow. I was first to show our individual preformances.