Elana

*Marks PoV*It was a windy and cold day outside and I just hoped in the shower"S****"The shower was freezing so I turned the hot water on and I started to wash my hair and once j was done I put my towel around my waist and got out of the shower*buzz*my phone rang and it was Elana and I picked up the phone"Hello?"I wait for an answer"Hey babe you ok""hey yeah I'm alright how are you and what time do you want me to come to yours""Whatever time you want babe""Ok I'll be there soon"*i get dressed and get in the car and before I knew it I was at Elana's house and I get out my car and I knock on the door and I wait for her to answers and there she was she was so beautiful"Hey babe""Hey Mark"She gives me a cute smile and I kiss her"Come in babe I have a surprise for you""Oh do you now "I give her a cheeky smile and she laughs"No you naughty boy nothing like that but maybe later"
----------------------------------------------
Elana's PoV
I can't wait to show Mark my surprise he is going to love it.....Well I hope he likes it anyway.He is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want to show him that and I want to treat him."Look in the box babe"I smile and bite my lip I can't wait to see his reaction.Mark opens the box an he looks at me shocked"Babe.You didn't....4 tickets to Hawaii"I look at him and smiles and he picks me up and spins me around the room and he kisses me.I was so happy that he was happy.Hey puts me down "Who else is coming babe?""My friend Elizabeth and a friend of your choice""Oh babe your going  to get it tonight"I giggle at his reply"I'm going to bring Gary if that's alright"That's perfect babe"I smile at him and he smiles back"So when are we leaving"He holds my waist"3 weeks so we better start buying stuff"He smiles at me"Yep"