1)September 4th

7:30am
As I ran out the door for my first day of high school I felt sick. No not throw up sick. More like "I'm so nervous I feel like I'm about to explode" sick. Yes nervous..but I don't know exactly why. I was supposed to be happy. Happy that it was my first day of freshman year at a new school even though some of my friends were going there as well. I guess I was nervous because of all the unnessacery drama that occurred last year. In eighth grade I had a crush. I know how that sounds but I mean everyone does. The thing was he to this day didn't know I had feelings for him but since he was one of the cutest guys in school I wasn't the only one competing for his attention. He was an actually nice guy and he attracted a lot of girls. Even his name was amazing- Alex. Anyone and everyone would cling to him. Sluts were the most famous species of girl that liked him. The thing with this guy was that we were friends. Not exactly good friends but friends so obviously I was around him a little. Then people found out I had feelings for him. So when other girls saw that they did anything in their power to embarrass me in front of him. Long story short it was a nightmare.
9:15am
"Sia come on! We need to go to French class." My best friend Danielle practically yelled across the history classroom to me. So far my day was going surprisingly well. No drama and I met two new friends in class. Now to French. French is when I get to relax and really enjoy learning. I was walking into class with a smile on my face not a worry at all. I stopped in my tracks. My smile turned into shock and confusion..