2) text me later

SIA'S POV:
Life was so great. Drama was gone then suddenly-him. Yes he was suddenly standing in front of me, hotter than last year I might add. He looked at me then walked into class. Did he recognize me? I don't know. Was he hotter than the sun? Yes. But I couldn't think about that right now. I didn't want to have a huge anxiety attack in the middle of high school. I walked into French class, Danielle trailing behind me. I sat down and she sat next to me. Of course Alex had to sit right behind me. Of all places to sit he picked behind me. Frankly I was surprised and confused at this, but I took out my fresh French notebook and began to write.

ALEX'S POV:
I had just got done English class and was heading to French when I saw her. A lot of unneeded stuff that happened last year. I don't know if she likes me or not. To be honest I don't even really know her. But she was really pretty. She sat down next to my friend Danielle so I sat behind her. French class was a blur. I was only focused on Sia. After that for me was history then lunch. She had the same lunch period as me. I tried to sit near her but I still haven't talked to her and I didn't know how she  felt about me. I walking to sit down near my friends when we encountered each other.

SIA'S POV:
I was starving of course so I was happy to finally get to lunch. Alex he the same lunch period as me which made me nervous but happy. But of course I had to embarrass myself in front of him. I had just got my pizza when I ran into him...literally. I ran into his shoulder by accident, thankful my pizza didn't go all over me.
"Woah.."
"Oh sorry!" I said, nervously.
"It's fine..oh wait! You're Sia right?"
He remembered me.
"Uh yea."
"I'm Alex. I don't know if you remember me..we went to middle school together."
"Yea of course."
"So how are you liking high school so far."
He looked almost as nervous as me..odd.
"Oh it's good. Defiantly not as dramatic as middle school..at least so far."
"Well I hope we talk soon."
I can't believe what I did next.
"Well here's my number if you ever wanted to talk." I said as I wrote my number down quickly and slipped it in his warm hands.
"Cool. I'll text you tonight."
O. M. G.
"Okay see you later."
"Bye Sia.."
"Bye.."
The day went on and I've never felt more in love ever. Alex kept his word. We really hit it off and texted all night. I was so happy. I hoped the next day would be as amazing.