instructions.

my family and i were all in the living room watching tv. there's 3 of us siblings, and well, my parents. i am the medium child. i have an older brother which i love and tell absolutely everything, his name is Jules. i know, Jules, but it's a unisex name. my little sister is always on everybody's nerves. her name is Pambam. i know, Pambam sounds like a nickmane, but my parents are crazy. and well, my name is Kaziah, people call me Kazzy, or Ziah, or Kazz, whatever you'd like to call me that I know you're talking to me works just fine. my parents are really reserved, and work all day, at least my dad does that. my mom leaves my house at 7am and comes back like at 6pm, or 7pm.
as i was saying; my family and i were watching tv, when all of a sudden Pambam leaves the room and comes back with a black box. i sit up and try to figure out what she wanted.
"let's play!" she said, "i've wanted to play this game with you guys..." she made a pause and went for the tv remote. "...i'll take this." she turned the tv off and then she opened the box and started pulling put every piece of the game, i was still trying to figure out why or what made her want to play, but why not give it a shot?
"so what's the game about?" said Jules.
"i don't know, here, have the instructions and tell--"
"i want to read them!" i shouted before she could even finish.
"okay, okay." she said
i started reading them and figured that this game would be fun.
"so? what's it about?"
"listen, this game is like a life you,d like to have..." I explained the game and we started playing.