♡BEST MOMENTS♡

Cherry Blossom Apartment, 4th Floor, Nijhum Society, Toronto, Canada.

Nikki was cooking food. She was cooking delicious food. Then she thought y not send some food 2 my neigbhour. Then she prepare the soup and placed on the tray. Then she went out & rang the bell of the neigbhour. Her heart beat was very fast. She praying countinuosly.

Niku POV:

Plzzz god give Alex a chance 2 open the door. Alex plzzz open the.

At that time she heard a sound of someones foot. Then a person open the door. Who was it? It was Alex! He was wearing a black t-shirt, a black jacket & a black pant. He was looking tooooooooi cute. By seeing him the heart of Niku just blast. She was very happy. Then Alex said 2 Niku 2 come inside. Then he took the tray. And said thank u 2 Nikki. Then she came home she was very happy.

Next day Nikki was sitting in the sofa & watching TV. After sonetime she heard that someone have open the door of the neigbhour. At that time her heart beat was becoming fast. Then a bell rang at the door. Then her heart beat was becoming more faster. When she open the door 4 1sec no one was there. But after 1sec Alex came infront of her. At that time her heart again blast. Everthing just disappear. She was very happy. Then Alex gave her a container of Fox Choclate. Then she thanked him. Then Alex went away from there. These 2 days was one of the best days of her life.

Guyz hope like it. Plz check a song in media. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vote & comment.
♡LIVE U ALL♡