Fantasy Is Gone

The test is done. Hopefully I can get a good score for this period. At least, I work hard for this test and I took brave, brave enough to take the test. I know I didn't review for this test. Then, I saw a strange girl looking at me like I did something bad like killing her family or burning her house. So, I followed her when she try to escape from our staring contest. Who knew? I might have learn from her or now something from my parents or my real identity. But when I cornered her, she banish. I was curios about her. In fact, I wanted to knew something about her. After she was banish, I returned to my home.

"Hey, Sis!" my little sister said.

"Hey!" I answered.

"How's the test?" she said.

"Fine." I answered.

"I hope that the fairies will help me doing my assignment." she said

"Fairies are not real." I answered.

"Or unicorns will give me a ride to school." she said.

"They doesn't even exist." I murmured.

"They're real, You just have to believe." she said.

"No, it doesn't." I answered.

"Well, at least that they exist in this world and I know they were real." she said.

"Listen, Fantasy is not real! There just making them up to entertain children like you. They doesn't exist and they will never, ever exist." I yelled.

She cry after my speech. Fantasy is not real. And those things that my sister just said are just an imagination and they never ever exist. Well, yes they might be real but not this world maybe in other dimension. So, I closed my eyes trying to take a nap but when I opened eyes all I can say is "Fantasy is real." But I wasn't sure that it was real. So, I blinked my eyes twice but the image was still there. All it came up to my mind is I'm just dreaming. I stand still and wake until I wake up but I wasn't even trying to wake up myself up. I pinch myself to feel the pain and yes I feel a pain from my body.