Scorpion x Reader (Lemon)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hello its me Sweet tooth!Just to let you lovely ppls know im jusy now writing books! (Lemons to be exact)
Ive read so many fanfictions im now prepared to write mah own! Well lets see how it goes! Bai my Peanuts!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"there is no way im fighting him!" Sub-Zero shrieked."Why dont you y/n fight scorpion?" he suggested.you replied with"ARE U SERIOUS HE WOULD KILL ME IN AN INSTANT!"."Im not gonna die!"Sub-Zero stated."F-fine,but if i make it out alive u owe me!" you replied."Ok!"Subzero replied.You y/n had to fight scorpion, There is like no way u can defest him he's too powerful! You walked out onto the arena while scorpion shot death glares at you."Fight!" Shang Tsung screamed! " i dont wanna fight you scorpion" you stated.it felt good to get that off your chest."WELL I DO!"scorpion shouted.It made you wimper.in an instant scorpion punched you making you stumble back a few feet.You cried out in pain.with that fire ingulfed you and scorpion transporting you into the nettherealm."What the hell??" you screamed!Scorpion didnt reply."Hey im talking to you!" with that you slapped him.scorpion turned to you and glared harshely at you making you wimper.With that scorpion said "lets make a deal, i dont fight you but instead make love to you"scorpion stated."excuse me?"you shrieked."U heard me" he said.You had to think. This was a tough one, your life or getting fucked?"

"Pfft f-fine" you mumbled.with that scorpion pinned you onto a nearby wall.He took out one of his katanas and cut off your torso leaving you in your bra.U blushed lightly at the scene.

Scorpion looked at you, you had seened the lust in his white orbs. With that he ripped off your bra and yanked off your pants,leaving you in your bra and panties."H-Hey youre fully dressed! Not fair" you declared."how about i even It out?" he said lustfully.with that he ripped off his tunic exposing his 6 pack.it made you wet just thinking about him.you saw the obviously huge boner he had.He unbuttoned his pants and you got to see him in his underwear supporting huge wood!

He then threw off his boxers and his dick sprung free.it pointed at you and scorpion said"suck." with that you dropped to your knees and inserted his member in your mouth.you bobbed your head down and up his hot meaty shaft.You ussd your tounge to lick around his shaft and pee slit earning a groan from scorpion causing him to tug at your hair and buck his hips up.You couldnt believe it! You were deepthroatimg 10+ inches of wood in your mouth.He groaned "mmrrg y/n im gonna cum!" and with that he came in your mouth.it was hot and yummy, you drank all his delicous seed and licked his still hard shaft clean.Without warning he flipped you over and began licking your "womanhood".

"mrrrgh scorpion!" you moaned out.it felt soo good you couldnt help yourself.he inserted his tounge."s-scorpion im gonna!" you came im his mouth.He happily lapped up your juices and positioned himself."B-be gentle im a v-virgin" you said shyly."ill try" he replied.

He thrusted into,you penetrating your walls.You moaned out in pain "a-ah it hurts!take it out!oh shoot take it out!"u screamed.it felt like he was ripping you in half."ssh itll feel better soon" he said in a surprising soothing voice.

He continued thrusting into you.soon all the pain was replaced with pleasure.It was undescribable.He continued thrusting and soon changed position putting you on all fours.

He then fucked you mercilessly while hitting your g-spot making you moan loudly."s-scorp right there* u could feel your knees digging into the hot soil but you didnt care.you loved every moment of it!

After a few minuetes of fucking u felt a knot."s-scorpion im gonna cum!" "Me too" he replied.With that you both cummed as he kept riding out his orgasm.You felt him deflating inside of you as he soon pulled out and got dressed.you did the same. "I love you y/n" scorpion said."i love you too scorpion" you said.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO U BY BRANDFLAKES~

The crowd was dying to see who would return ot if the fight was continuing."We will resume tomorrow" shang tsung stated.But before he could finished you 2 sprung free from the fire with scorpion's arm around your waist. "What the hell finish her!" Shang screamed mad."That will certainly not happen" scorpion said.After he said that he kissed you and stated"I LOVE Y/N!".With that he escorted you out of the arena leaving all the kombatants dumbfounded.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Whooo Hooo! Over 800 words peanuts!Well tell me how much u liked it cause i hate silent readers(they read but dont comment or vote) THEY R JUST IRRITATING! Anywhore~ xD tell me how much u liked it and you may request the next character for you to bang. Sweet tooth out.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*