They Do It.

"Keleo?" You hear a fimiliar voice. You ignore it and continue. He grabs your should and swings you around. "I heard what they where saying. Are you okay?" Tears roll down your face and you turn around. "I'm fine." You see him start following you and you hear him say "y/n I'll do anything to help. I promise." A long pause goes between you two. You bust it though "just leave me alone. Okay? I'm going through a lot of stuff." He turns to leave. You turn back and you see his face in his hands."Jacks-" The bell rings and people start coming through. Every single person see's you. They all stop. And stare. You try and walk but there is a group of boys blocking you off. Another boy named Ryen grabs you by your hood and pulls you towards him. "What do you want?" He ask. You don't do anything. You just roll your eyes. After about 15 seconds you mumble under your breath "please let me go." The crowd stops the loud speaking and stares in disbelief "what did you just say?" Says Ryen. "Nothing" he pushes you against the locker and grabs you by the throat. "What did you say?" He says starting to get angry. His voice shaky and his blonde hair falls down in his face. He squeezes harder. Until you can't breath. As you fall to the ground he kicks you. Everyone has there phones out. Recording your pain. Nobody cares your getting hurt. Nobody cares at all. You quickly get up and run. You run as far and as fast as you can. Not even looking back. You run out of the building and you run all the way home.