Our Beginning *partially unedited*

Katelyn let out an angry huff. ingnoring the man behind the desk and  turned to tell Ash that they were clear to go through. Turning her head in mild anger, she looked over at Ash, surprise clearly written on her face. why is he over there, she thought. grabbing her purse she turned, walking towards him, but stopping once she saw who he was with. And who the hell is that?! she thought, exsaperated. why are they hugging?!

feeling the need to show this BITCH, who she was dealing with. Katelyn pulled her non exsitent underwear up and bitched up. Not my man, she thought huffing n making her way towards them. Pushing up her bra n pulling down her mid thigh length skirt, she checked her self in her hand mirror, gave her self a nod, n shook her ass, what little she did have, all the way towards them. "what are you doing Ash baby?" she pawed at his arm secessfully pulling them apart, "huh? You know this girl?" she asked skeptically with a raised thin eyebrow as she pulled him a few feet from the girl, no woman. 

Ash ignored her, and continued to stare at the exotic beauty before him, she needs more meat on her , he thought. forgetting katelyn's exsitence till he noticed the distance between him n Div.

Ash continued to ignore her for an unknown amount of time.

"who is she to you?!" katelyn finally screamed, while looking at Ash. "i mean look at her, shes a nobody baby. i mean, sure shes tall n pretty, but her skin is horrendous, her hairs dull n shes like flat as a board! i can't believe that ur even interested in her, baby? ash? sweetie? ASH!!!!!"

 he continued to ingnore her, his now EX- girlfriend. she annoyed the hell outta him didnt even know why he talked to her, no, why he went out with her. wait there's an idea, he thought, we'll break up. "katelyn," he finally said, turning to look at what he once tought was attractive. God, i must be blind, he thought.

"baby?"  katelyn said with entusiasm. Bringing Ash out of his thoughts.

He looked down at her, her eyes sparkled as she looked up at him, almost forgeting the girl standing next to his side, almost.

"katelyn," he said again, staring at her flatly "we're done." his voice rung with finality.

her once bright contact blue eyes dulled when realization hit her. her ash, the man she loved with all of her might for the past 2 weeks, just shattered her heart.

"WHAT?!" she screached. "WHY?!'

divya turned her attention back to the, um what was it called, she thought, CLINGY! Thats it!  The clingy girl when she began to touch what was rightfully hers. she stared at the girl as if she was parched. wanting despreatly for a man, even when he didn't want her back.

she let out a low chuckle that became as full out laughing fest when she tried to push her fake, what had David called it? BALLONS! yes that was it. her fake overly large ballons onto ash.

unable to take the pale bitches laughing anymore katelyn spun around so fast she almost got whiplash. at least she had let go of her ash! she turned her fake eyes onto the girl and glared at her as if she was something grotesque. "what are you laughin at you lonely little bitch?!" she yelled, sucessfully bringing the attention of the entire station back to her.

The boys in the cell watched with baited breath as Ash's flavor of the month yelled at a very tall n fit girl, covered in hides.

breathing heavily, bringing her laughing to a halt, divya straightened up, her dark blue eyes glowing with amusment, and turned to the stupid, what was it? BLONDE!! no BLEACHED blonde. yea thats what he called it. wow this languge is difficult, she thought. oh well, "um, if by bitch you mean female dog, then yes that is what i am, but i am in no way little. and i am not lonely. i have an owner."

katelyn looked at her in surprise. "what?" was all she could say. "i said, i have an owner, im not lonely."

Katelyn looked surprised, an owner? is she fuckin serious? "you have an owner? alright i'll play along," katelyn said, rolling her eyes, "who's your owner bitch?"

Divya's eyes locked with Ash's, staring at eachother she answered, "Ash"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok, ok, ok, i know its been a while, but i finally desided to update, so, here it is, i know that its short, but i don't give a fuck. take it or leave it. any way, have fun, n till next time!

fuck off ladies n gents,

with much fuckin love,

Angel O:)

                                             * word of my life, Fuck*